Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BEDREST!? for 8 more weeks in the hospital. hours from home, help!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well, i have eight more weeks of hospitalization until they take my baby at 35 weeks. i sure hope that nothing goes wrong before then and he can continue to grow and thrive inside me before his stay in the nicu. had anyone else ever had to be in the hospital so long? or had vasa previa as a diagnosis? id love to talk with someone

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1busymomma03
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:17 AM

BUMP!

PookaboosMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Yuck that sucks. Good luck to you and the baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momcat437
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I sure hope things work out well for you!  God bless!

lostandfound34
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM

never had that dont even know what it is, but good luck!

Stormy6669
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:25 AM

I had plecental accreta and a previa. I was air lifted to a a city 100 miles from home at almost 32 weeks. I sat there until 36 then they delivered my baby. He spent two weeks in NICU. I was alone, scared, and bored off my mind. I was constantly on the Internet, reading, or sleeping. My hubby came down on the weekends to spend with me. When they finally released me three weeks ago it was weird to be on the outside again. Everything seemed so strange. Now you can't keep me inside!

I know this doesn't help much, but you are where you need to be and doing the right thing. It will be over with and a faint memory before you know it. As I said, I was released three weeks ago and it seems so much longer then that.

Message me if you need someone to talk to that has been there...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)