Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know why??

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:24 AM
  • 19 Replies

ok so this is like the oddest question in the world..lol ..but I have always wondered this.

Everyone I know, and I mean literally everyone..has had that dream where you lose all your teeth or lose some or w/e lol something along the lines of that..I know ive had it and its like a nightmare to me...I definitely hate when I have it because I wake up and automatically feel to make sure my teeth are all still there! lol

So have anyone of you had the dream? or is it just all the people I know? And does anyone know why most people have this dream?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngieDawn28
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Never had that dream, but I do have a dream ALOT that something bad happens and when I call 911 no one is there to take my call! It actually does scare me then if I ever need to call for anything, I won't be able to get a response.

lauralee79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:26 AM

I have had that dream a few times and it creeps me out! I wish I knew what it means!

much2learn
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I have had that dream a number of times.  I remember reading in some dream analysis books that it may mean that you feel you talk too much.  Not sure if I agree with that.

MandiK
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Some of my friends have had this dream, I haven't though.

smfox
by Shannon on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I don't think I've ever had that dream.

smfox8242010

Italiancouture7
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Quoting much2learn:

I have had that dream a number of times.  I remember reading in some dream analysis books that it may mean that you feel you talk too much.  Not sure if I agree with that.

Lol..well that would be true for me then I talk way too much..I have ADHD so im super hyper..its calmed down alot since I was a kid but I still have it and Im still a very hyper person..

savannahs1mom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:31 AM

I've never dreamt that but I do always dream that I have to pee and when I finally find a bathroom there are a bunch of toilets in a room but no stalls so I have to find the one thats the most hidden in the back. I've had this dream several times. lol!

southernjess3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:33 AM

never had a teeth dream

Brianav
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:34 AM
I have had that one. It's not scary. I hate the dreams where I am trying to get away from someone but I'm moving/running in slow-mo. Eek!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:34 AM

I've had dreams like that, and it scares me to death because usually dreams with losing teeth means someone is going to pass away.  The more teeth you lose, the closer the person to you. And for me it's been right every time I've ever had it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)