Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sorry but.........BASH AWAY LADIES. I KNOWYOU WILL.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM
  • 22 Replies

Why is it any oy YOUR concern why someone is on PA? You have no idea why they are on it at all. Some people that want to work may be having a hard time finding a job but god forbid they should seek PA's help so they have food or something to help them get by. So unless you haved walked amile in someones ele's shoes, you should not be worried about  how they are trying to make a living.

I would totally understand people getting mad about someone that completly abuses PA. I am talking about the ones that don't.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyPainter
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:26 PM

And there are corporations that "abuse" government money much much worse......but people don't seem to care about that.  They only want to pick on the less fortunate.

ozade8
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:27 PM

It is unreal how many posts I see on a weekly basis, exactly like this one.

My question is, why do you care so much about other people's opinions?? Everyone is entitled to one!

kltinsley
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:29 PM

pretty much word for word what I was going to say.  except replace weekly basis with daily basis lol. 

Quoting ozade8:

My question is, why do you care so much about other people's opinions?? Everyone is entitled to one!

Sweet_Britt

I honestly don't care. Feed your kids, make sure they are taken care of and not going to bed with an empty tummy. Make sure they are sleeping in a bed, nice and cozy and aren't freezing. Thats all I care about.

sati769leigh

is this post 2000867 for this topic or what? people are just hashing the drama flavor of the day.

greeneyedgrl88
Did we really need another fucking welfare post?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbldogdare
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Yeah don't have a problem with people being on PA just a problem with people abusing it. Sorry you need it!

devilkitty
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:30 PM

I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion but why make some one feel bad about having to need PA's help to get by.

ozade8
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM

LOL...I'm sure that is true.

I usually only check one or two of my groups on a daily basis, so I don't always see these ridiculous posts. Thank goodness. But I see them enough.

Quoting kltinsley:

pretty much word for word what I was going to say.  except replace weekly basis with daily basis lol. 

Quoting ozade8:

Wife to Jason (5-21-05) Mommy to Brodey Trenton (9-24-07) and Sophia Cheyenne (9-15-08) and Baby #3 Due March 2011!!

expecting baby  toddler boy  toddler girl

Je_Jette_Poo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Quoting devilkitty:

I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion but why make some one feel bad about having to need PA's help to get by.

It's people who ABUSE it. Not the people who are only on it temporarily (few months or so)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)