Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why don't men F***ing listen?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  • 8 Replies

So it's our anniversary. My husband asked me a week ago what I wanted. I told him I really need a day of peace..no husband and no kids. I have not gotten more than 4 hours of sleep a night for 3 1/2 months. That's it. So what does he get me? 3 t-shirts. ??? Really honey?  Ok thank you for the shirts. I will wear them to Zumba with my other 6 t-shirts I already have. But you could have saved yourself the $15 it cost and given me something for free.  I got him what he wanted. The entire seasons of Supernatural. I am about to go nucking futs and blow my brains out and he gets me t-shirts.....

Plus one shirt says "I got game" Good Lord. I am a size 22..the last thing I have is game.  love handles..yes. Game...no. And if I was a size 4 and had game, I certainly wouldn't print it across my chest. Thank you honey for believing in my game so much.

*shakes head* I love my husband..I really do..LOL.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:29 PM

lmao @ I got game...I'm sorry mama..happy anniversary!*hugs*

SerenityRose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:30 PM
LoL
Some men are clueless!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sharivegas0614
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Sorry this made me lol.This totally sounds like what my dh would get me if I let it up to him.But he is not allowed to shop for me.

Quoting nazratred:

Plus one shirt says "I got game" Good Lord. I am a size 22..the last thing I have is game.  love handles..yes. Game...no. And if I was a size 4 and had game, I certainly wouldn't print it across my chest.

scootermom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

lmao @ I got game...I'm sorry mama..happy anniversary!*hugs*

nazratred
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I laughed as I reread it too..I was laughing last night on the outside and crying on the inside..LOL.

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:38 PM

well he could have gotten you a toaster. (i got that on our first anniversary) i don't eat toast. lol men are fun.

nazratred
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Hahahaha..awesome. That made me laugh and not feel so bad..LOL.

Quoting littleluvkitty:

well he could have gotten you a toaster. (i got that on our first anniversary) i don't eat toast. lol men are fun.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

3livin4angels
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Haha he is so thoughtful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)