Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HE IS FINALLY HOME (AN UPDATE ON POST ABOUT FIANCE BEING IN JAIL)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

well he finally made it home yesterday, and i couldnt be more happy, he was in jail cause his ex wife said he hadnt been paying child support which is true cause the daughter lives with us, so there is no need to pay child support to her, she is so vindictive and greedy, anyways the lawyer i called and went to see, looked at all the paper work i had including past court orders, child support reciepts, they were saying he owed 11000 in fees and child supprt, come to find out everything had been paid except for like 1000 towards med expenses, but the ex wife lawyer never turned in the paper work to the court, and being that child support was still being paid directly to his daughter, they took off the whole amount that his ex wife felt was owed to her, because THE DAUGHTER LIVES WITH US, so i only ended up paying 863 dollars, yay, the lawyer i hired called me back and said he would be released shortly, so as i was getting ready to pick him up, he walks in the door, i was so surprised, his uncle works at the jail and dropped him off, he said he just couldnt wait to get out of there, he didnt deserve to be there anyway, omg i am just so happy and cant stiop smiling, oh BTW i had some very rude comments when i first posted my situation and was even called a troll, i would just like to say none of the negative comments held me down, i know what happened and unless u are here going thru it with me none of the negative comments mattered, i tried to explain it to the best of my ability and even rewrote what i had originally typed but i do appreciate all the other advice, anyways he is home and i am tinkled pink to be able to have him home where he belongs

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Now have that ex arrested.She is violating the law............

No_Worries
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:34 PM

we are working on that now laranadtony

tialisa
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:36 PM

GL glad he's out

aiyess
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:37 PM

That doesn't make sense.  Why would he owe child support when the child lives with him?  Unless thats a recent thing?

kltinsley
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:40 PM

omg wth is wrong with that woman?  freaking nutjob!  glad your honey is back where he belongs. 

No_Worries
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Quoting aiyess:

That doesn't make sense.  Why would he owe child support when the child lives with him?  Unless thats a recent thing?

originally she started out living with her mom, then moved in with us, so our lawyer said we could change the cs over to the daughters name since she was and still living with us, well the mom went back and told her lawyer he wasnt paying her, basically she still wanted to get the cs even the daughter doesnt live with her anymore and hasnt lived with her for over a year now

SecretSuzy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Wow, what a vindictive bitch.  I am so sorry that you had to go through that!!  I feel really bad for your fiancee being in jail for something that wasn't even true.  Just remember Karma is a bitch and the ex will get hers :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)