Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously......

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  • 19 Replies

Trim the quote trees. Its not hard. It drives me insane, please, for me..... I'll give you a cookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
queenchula
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM

SOLD!

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I am so totally in agreement - drives be batshit crazy!

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM

awesome

kltinsley
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I always trim quote trees - can I have multiple cookies in advance of all my good behavior? lol

ajjs1972
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I made a post while back on how long could we get a tree to go. it got interesting indeed!

myboyzrmyheart
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Absolutely!!!!!!

Quoting kltinsley:

I always trim quote trees - can I have multiple cookies in advance of all my good behavior? lol

myboyzrmyheart
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:37 PM

OMG that would have driven me crazy!!!! LOL

Quoting ajjs1972:

I made a post while back on how long could we get a tree to go. it got interesting indeed!

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:39 PM

and everyone needs to get on board with replying to quotes the same way. When I started coming here way back, the convention was to put your comments at the bottom, since that is how we read, left to right, top to bottom. Now, I never know where the hell I will find the response and sometimes I have to go back and forth! lol

myboyzrmyheart
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Thats funny I always reply on the top... unless someone quotes me and responds on the bottom... I try to keep it simple :)

Quoting teri4lance:

and everyone needs to get on board with replying to quotes the same way. When I started coming here way back, the convention was to put your comments at the bottom, since that is how we read, left to right, top to bottom. Now, I never know where the hell I will find the response and sometimes I have to go back and forth! lol

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Quoting myboyzrmyheart:

Thats funny I always reply on the top... unless someone quotes me and responds on the bottom... I try to keep it simple :)

Quoting teri4lance:

I've noticed that more and more - I continue to reply on the bottom, and I wish everyone did - bc I am the all-knowing queen of things and my way is best muhuhuhuhuhuaahahahahah

really it's bc it's my habit.

Without ME there would be no awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)