Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 2 weeks late =/ (tmi?) Update 9/1

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:21 PM
  • 17 Replies

My AF was due around the 18th, and still nothing. I just feel bloated, like super bloated, moody doesn't even begin to describe what I've been feeling, and OMG I swear (@ the guy who invent bras) I could wrap this darn bra around his neck & strangle him. It fit perfect & now it just feels so damn painful, like it shrunk.

i wish I knew what the heck was going on with me! I seriously don't think I could be pg, my tubes were tied back in '07.... could it just be stress? I know stress can do weird things, sometimes....

Update 9/1/10  11AM: 

I took a HPT (just in case). Nope. Nothing. Not pg. Kinda relieved, kinda sad. Yes, I would love another baby, but right now just isn't the best time. I would feel more comfortable once things are a little bit more settled down. Thanks for all the responses :)

Well, I gotta get some things straightened up around the house before the kids wake up from their nap, just wanted to give a quick update.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:22 PM

BUMP!

beckygeiger
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I have seen 1 too many posts about women with their tubes tied ending up pregnant so I know it can happen. have you taken a HPT yet?

Momsthename0609
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I would test for pregnancy anyways there is still a chance you could be pregnant. It could just be a really bad time of the month because your AF is late though, so you are having all the pregnancy symptoms. GL and hope you find out soon.

mamajo08

This! If it were me I would be running my butt to the store to get a test! 

Quoting beckygeiger:

I have seen 1 too many posts about women with their tubes tied ending up pregnant so I know it can happen. have you taken a HPT yet?

ashleywilkerson

Quoting beckygeiger:

mom-to-3-kids
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Quoting beckygeiger:

Not yet ... tomorrow is pay day. I am going to get one (better safe than sorry), I'm a bit worried because I thought tubes tied = safe sex (well, "safe" as in no getting pregnant)

mom-to-3-kids
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Quoting Momsthename0609:

I would test for pregnancy anyways there is still a chance you could be pregnant. It could just be a really bad time of the month because your AF is late though, so you are having all the pregnancy symptoms. GL and hope you find out soon.

I'll be picking up a test tomorrow once I cash my check. I'll update after my test. :)

preemiemommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:30 PM

good luck...and make sure you post with the results :s  i have seen a LOT of posts on here about ladies getting pregnant after their tubes were tied

gypsy_rose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:31 PM

TEST i know women who were cut tied AND burned and STILL got prego!

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:31 PM

ugh i am with you on that one. i have my tubes tied also and that worries me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)