Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM in the office

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

I work in an office mostly of women which we all know is deadly. We apparently some crap talk is going down at lunch table. One girl wind her name got brought up and now she is about to go get in the girls face..... damnnnnnnnnnn you gotta love it.

come join a warm fuzz group http://www.cafemom.com/group/109014

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZacharyCainsmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Yessssssssssssssss!! I wish I was there LOL!!

bupkie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Why I can't stand immature mean girls.... 

my3boys0710
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Lmao wish I was there... teach that b to talk shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mymaddiegrl2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:30 PM

hahah it should be good the girl had to come up here and vent to me first. lol it is one the rats in the office that always mouths lol. I hope she gets taken down a few.

mymaddiegrl2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:31 PM

well the rat mouther is about 64 years old  lmao she is just a bitch lol. the one that had her name brought up is 28 she just doesnt take any crap lol.

Quoting bupkie:

Why I can't stand immature mean girls.... 

periwinkle163

I work with mainly women(only 1 male in the whole practice), and thankfully we don't have many problems.

bupkie

Where do you work that there is no professionalism at all?  

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

hahah it should be good the girl had to come up here and vent to me first. lol it is one the rats in the office that always mouths lol. I hope she gets taken down a few.

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***dancing

cherib82
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Damn yeah I work with all female too. Omg I come on here to get away from them (like right now lol).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mymaddiegrl2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:33 PM

it is usually pretty low key but this hasbeen building we have a ladies lunch table that is the center of all the offices and it gets loud. this lady had to claim that the office is extremely loud when this one girl is at work. She is just a biddy.

Quoting bupkie:

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

bupkie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:34 PM

I hope she's the old bat from that Rx company I had to deal with on the phone....

Quoting bupkie:

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***dancing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)