Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Earl,

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:30 PM
  • 9 Replies
Don't you know I have been planning my move to the NC coast since May? This is no time for you to be causing a category 4-5 hissy fit!!!! NOW KNOCK IT OFF!!! UGH!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:32 PM

P.S.,

Also, please skip us here on the Delmarva peninsula! Keep our safe "pocket" safe!

Group Owner of Crunchy Mama Contests!

squeakers2
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:32 PM

What part of NC coast you looking to move to? I grew up 20 minutes from the OBX. From what I've heard from the people back there, most of them aren't freaking out about it.

JMCSMAMA
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:37 PM
I'm moving to Fayetteville. Pretty sure I'm far enough inland but our plan was to drive straight to the coast before anything else. We are gonna wait a few days now before we leave. :(

Quoting squeakers2:

What part of NC coast you looking to move to? I grew up 20 minutes from the OBX. From what I've heard from the people back there, most of them aren't freaking out about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMCSMAMA
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:38 PM
**crossing fingers for all of you**

Quoting MIA0223:

P.S.,

Also, please skip us here on the Delmarva peninsula! Keep our safe "pocket" safe!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canegirl0700
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:41 PM

LOL! I live in Florida in the Panhandle area and I am going to visit my mom who lives on the East Coast of Florida and I have been praying that these storms didn't come anywhere near here and ruin my Labor Day weekend. These storms are no joke though, so if its scheduled to hit I would definitely wait until they give the all clear.

JMCSMAMA
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:58 PM
We are camping out on sleeping bags in our bedrooms because our rooms are all packed but I guess this is a safer choice then driving right into it!!! :/ We are just soooo ready to leave Wisconsin!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:01 PM

tell me about it! i live in Norfolk Va. right on the beach. i moved from psl florida. and now we get one here too? i went through so many in florida. i thought i was done with that shit. hubby has duty the night its supposed to come. all the neighbors husbands are out to sea.! ugh. fun fun fun. stay away Earl.

IHeartDraven
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Quoting MIA0223:

P.S.,

+1 I dont want anything to do with him or the TS behind him or the possibly soon to be a TD behind that one

JMCSMAMA
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:07 PM
It would be great if he could turn & go right back out to sea! I guess I should consider myself fortunate to sit here in Wisconsin & wait it out safely. :( I hope everyone is safe....

Quoting littleluvkitty:

tell me about it! i live in Norfolk Va. right on the beach. i moved from psl florida. and now we get one here too? i went through so many in florida. i thought i was done with that shit. hubby has duty the night its supposed to come. all the neighbors husbands are out to sea.! ugh. fun fun fun. stay away Earl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)