Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously...who does that?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
we went get some drinks at a drive thru the other day. we got our drinks and were driving around to leave, when we see this huge man on top of another guy (who happened to be the guy who brought us our drinks), the huge man was choking this guy and slamming his head on the pavement. dh parked the van real quick and went over to help. at this point they were off the ground and the huge man had taken off for his truck. then he comes running back around after the guy again, talkin all kinds of shit to him...turns out the huge man was the guy's father...my dh heard him say something about "it was the last time he was gonna rob his house and that he was no longer his son". but...really???...call the cops then...don't go to your son's job and choke slam him in the parking lot!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
WomanWitty
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Jeez. I don't understand some people. :( I hope the guy was alright!

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:51 PM

You dont know whats been happening in their life.. If the kid robbed his dads house multiple times. Maybe he just lost it.. I dont support violence from parents to kids(I dont even spank!!) but everyone loses it occasionally. We are not perfect by far and this could have been an issue that man has been dealing with for years.. JMO

Hecate9
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:53 PM
he said he was, he looked embarrased and pissed off. Before his dad left the guy tried to go after him, but my dh held him back...that dude was huge, I may have mentioned it...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silla710
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Wow that would be crazy!!

Hecate9
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:54 PM
I can understand that, but did he really think assaulting his son at work was the way to go with this?

Quoting brettsmomma:

You dont know whats been happening in their life.. If the kid robbed his dads house multiple times. Maybe he just lost it.. I dont support violence from parents to kids(I dont even spank!!) but everyone loses it occasionally. We are not perfect by far and this could have been an issue that man has been dealing with for years.. JMO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momcat437
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Wow!  I can't imagine...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)