Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom tonight-don't forget

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

Don't forget a new episode of Teen Mom is on tonight!!!  Last week it wasn't on because of Made, the movie!!!  Just a friendly reminder!  :)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyinAug08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Thanks. I forgot. Now I will go set the DVR. I am curious to see the fight they advertised with Catelyn (SPElling?)  and her mother.

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Hmmm..... what neglectful thing will Farrah do tonight?? I can't take the suspense!! 

ccoyle4
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:07 PM

oh, I have the timer set on the t.v.

themacs4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Quoting BabyinAug08:

Thanks. I forgot. Now I will go set the DVR. I am curious to see the fight they advertised with Catelyn (SPElling?)  and her mother.

Me too!!!  I think it's about giving Carly up, but I'm not sure.  Who is the little boy in the room with them?  Is that Catelyn's little brother?

BabyinAug08

I am still wondring how she got herself out of that mess after wiring the $3000. 

Quoting armywifey26:

Hmmm..... what neglectful thing will Farrah do tonight?? I can't take the suspense!! 

Rear facing blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

mymaddiegrl2

yeaa  was so mad last week.

BabyinAug08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I believe so. He has been in a couple of episodes early on in the first season and during pregnant and 16. 

Quoting themacs4:

Quoting BabyinAug08:

Me too!!!  I think it's about giving Carly up, but I'm not sure.  Who is the little boy in the room with them?  Is that Catelyn's little brother?

Rear facing blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

miyucamui
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I thought it was obvious she was gonna get scammed.

Quoting BabyinAug08:

I am still wondring how she got herself out of that mess after wiring the $3000. 

Quoting armywifey26:

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:11 PM

She has got to be the dumbest chick I have seen in a very long time. I am sure she is still using mommy and daddy's money even tho they don't show it on the show

Quoting BabyinAug08:

Quoting armywifey26:

NotUrMama72
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Quoting armywifey26:

LMAO I was thinking the same thing!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)