Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Using sex to get things

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:19 PM
  • 57 Replies

In the selling your vagina post there is a comment that married women use sex to get things, single women do too.

Do you believe that? Do you use sex to get things?

Personally I have sex with my husband because I enjoy it. I only get pleasure. I dont really think that many women "get things" from sex. Am I wrong?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anetrnlov
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I use sex to get babies.

kltinsley
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM

No I don't use sex or withholding to get things.  That's juvenile.  I thought about responding to that woman's comment, but figured it wasn't worth my time. 

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Hell yea I use BJ's as bribery! Sometimes you gotta pull out the big guns to get shit accomplished. 

massteria
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I have been taken out on a lunch date with dh for surprising him in a special way on dd first day of preschool.  It was the first time we had 3 hours to ourselves lol!  And yes, I have used sex or sexual acts to get something I want from him.  I want to do __ and he doesn't, so I offer to do something for him in return that I may not necessarily do on a regular basis.  It works...sometimes lol!

anetrnlov
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Agreed

Quoting kltinsley:

No I don't use sex or withholding to get things.  That's juvenile.  I thought about responding to that woman's comment, but figured it wasn't worth my time. 

sumhchik
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Lol!! BJ's are a good form of bribery!

Quoting armywifey26:

Hell yea I use BJ's as bribery! Sometimes you gotta pull out the big guns to get shit accomplished. 

supervomiter
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM

You dont enjoy giving BJs if it gives your man something to smile about?

Quoting armywifey26:

BubbaLuva
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I have never used sex to get anything, ever (well except to get or give an orgasm, lol).

I find that incredibly dysfunctional. But, I've known people who absolutely use sex to get things or manipulate a person. Yuck.

MelaniesMama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I dont use sex to get things................Thats weird

jillbailey26
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:24 PM

In our marriage, sex is not used as leverage.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)