Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

I want to be a nurse, but I do  not think I will ever be able to go to school and do clinicals. Well, if I do it will be a few years from now. I thought about going to school for something else, but I don't know what.. 

What about you? Did you 'become' what you wanted to be or did you change your mind?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kltinsley
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM

a chemist.  I'm going back to school in January.

CallieLynsMommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:24 PM
I'm going to be a historian. I start work on my Masters in January. Ideally, I'd love to write historical fiction novels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piercedbeauty21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:25 PM

A surgical technician or an oceanographer. I'm going to take the test next year for surgical tech, and I'm going to finish my dive training when my dd is a little older.

Kays_Mama06
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:25 PM

An astronaut or meteorologist.

I'm now a hospitality and restaurant management major.. Kinda off huh?

TNmom2three
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I wanted to be a veternarian when I was little. Now I'm grown and I have had enough fun dealing with kids butts, I don't wanna deal with dogs. lol

southern_momof2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:27 PM
I really wanted to become a teacher, but I became a bookkeeper instead. As I got older, realized I didn't have the patients for children. That's why I only have 2 children and I am done! I now really want to be a cop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM

i wanted to be a mortician.. But the closest school is 3 hrs away and there is no way i could leave my kids like that

Kaelaasmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I have two Associates degrees, one in Accounting and one in Business Admin, that I got in the last three years. Next week I start back to school to get a Bachelors degree in Accounting.

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)