Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would You Wear Ugly Clothes to Make Your Baby Smarter?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM
  • 13 Replies

Would You Wear Ugly Clothes to Make Your Baby Smarter?

August 31, 2010
© Tutuortogs

You sacrifice a lot for your kids, but how far is too far? Are you willing to give up your style, too? Momprenuer Megan Kelleher's new line of clothing, Tutuortogs, claim to aid in baby's visual development and encourage baby’s ability to track objects, using high-contrast, black and white patterns that you'd usually see on a table cloth or at the race track -- not in your closet. We all want the best for our babies, but we also want to stay chic. So we suggest you download the baby-approved patterns to show your baby instead of wearing them.

What do you think -- would you wear Tutortogs if it will help your baby, or are Tutortogs too much of an eyesore? Vote here!

Check out even more ridiculous parenting products.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cookie-kisses
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:30 PM

;0)

NessaLovesEmma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Haha, nope.

imamombygrace
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:32 PM

What the heck! I suck at buying fashionable clothes anyways and anything in my size...designers seem to think I love big freaking flowers or large orange leaves. I'm pretty sure a black and white square pattern couldn't do me any further harm..lol.

Hecate9
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM
you know what that baby is thinking, right??? "please tell me you're not wearing that thing to the park! all my friends are gonna be there..." lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymama0286
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:34 PM

My kids had plenty of toys and such that were high contrast. I don't need to be one of them.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:35 PM

LMAO! 

Quoting Hecate9:

you know what that baby is thinking, right??? "please tell me you're not wearing that thing to the park! all my friends are gonna be there..." lmao

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:35 PM

No... that is what books are for.

Now that is just WAY too far and not trusting a child to develop on their own.

StarryRain
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:36 PM
LMAO!
Mom! Not THAT shirt! They're all gonna laugh at me!

Quoting Hecate9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbishop8688
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:37 PM

as a learning tool around the house, I dont see why not... Thats like saying would I buy designer jeans and a nice top to stay fashionable in front of familiy and friends, no I wouldnt..  So, why not, I know my baby is more important than the clothes I wear.

Kays_Mama06
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM

No thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)