Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who the F**k do u think runs this house?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

So dh called today on his break. Asked me how much time I spent playing WoW so far. Umm.. NONE!!  I paid the bills, told Directv where they could shove it, got the kids to school, cleaned some house, ran a few errands, grocery shopped in peace, and now I am eating lunch. Have to go get the kids in two hours. Hoping to finish the laundry. I do not just sit on my a$$ while you are at work and do nothing. GRRR!!!!!!! Silly, silly man.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:44 PM

maybe he wanted to live vicariously through you and was hoping for some play by play wow description

thatgirl70
by Carin on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I can't say the same for my man when he was out of work. He did sit around all day and play games. Men!

steelersmomof4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:47 PM

sounds like my dh.....always wondering what i am doing um taking care of kids the house lol

mama23waitnon1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:47 PM

My DH has out right said (jokingly of course) that if he were the one to be home all day every day he would be playing WoW..I just roll my eyes..cause he obviously thinks that the kids entertain themselves, the house cleans its self and the errands run themselves right...

Idiosyncratic
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I've been laying in this lazy chair all day....

:( I want to go do stuff....

Just_Bethy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I love when my hubby offers advice on bills, kids or household...I have run this house for 15 YEARS!! ..He hasn't written a cheque...gone to the school...or cooked a meal  (unless I am dying) in all that time!!!!! (To be fair he works 12 hour days 7 days a week)....and he still thinks I need his help???? LMAO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)