Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to spice up your sex life!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:56 PM
  • 14 Replies

I made this post last night but it got lost, I don't think anyone responded.

What are some fun things you do to keep your sex life alive?? Some fun things you do to surprise your husband?? I'm boreddd

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kksmommy23
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:58 PM

This may sound really snarky and I dont mean for it to but my husband and I dont really have to work to keep our sex life hot.  We have been married 5 years and I am pregnant with our 3rd child and it is just as hot now as it was when we first met.  We did have our moments throughout the years but they always seemed to last about a week and then things went back to normal.  lol

haydsmom2007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Lol, well I just get bored easily.

Kaelaasmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Our sex life is pretty much always hot, even after 9 years.

But, when I am really in the mood, I will put my daughter to bed and wait for my husband to get home dressed in a teddy that he loves. Then I meet him at the door and lead him to bed, leaving a trail of clothes behind us. He gets so turned on when I do that!

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

pearlmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Get dressed up one night like when you normally go out. But first put the kids in bed, try to create a nice atmosphere with candles and a nice smelling house. Then take a nice hot bath and get ready with some nice clothes, make-up and perfume. And just come out and kiss him and tell him how much you want him!!!! I feel like that sometimes but I usually do what I am telling you and it works for me. I also get a couple of drinks too, or some pot. I am not saying that you need to do this but it works for us and helps us relax and get wild in the sac ;) Good luck to you and I hope this helps 

gulfcoastmom4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Have sex in different places in your house, different times than normal, role playing, bondage (if you're into it), have sex outside

MelissasMommy08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:21 PM
I have the same problem.. We have been trying new rooms in the house.. Were looking into dressing up.. A little bot of bondage never hurts either lol

Quoting haydsmom2007:

Lol, well I just get bored easily.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtolucas2002
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:23 PM

I like to text my husband while he is at work and tell him what I am going to do with him that night.  I do it early in the morning so he has the whole day and evening to anticipate what I we are going to do.  Sometimes he will surprise me and come home during lunch for sex.  We like to keep things fun and light.  Sex is supposed to be fun and not a chore.  We have sex daily and it seems the more we have the more we want. 

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Don't listen to the prudes on cafemom..............

Codysmom22908
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:24 PM

My husband and I like toys....and anal. lol, so much fun!!!

K9MPwife
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:27 PM

Uh I don't know how yous do it! I have a two year old that won't go to sleep till 10 at night and thats with out naps and she refuses to have her door closed and of course our bedrooms are right next to eachother.I want our sex life spiced up but by the time she's asleep were dead tired.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)