Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

starting my own business!!need pricing help!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ive been into photo restoration and enhancing for awhile. Well i final getting better at it and thinking about starting a lil part time business. I only have a few example i aloud to share right now but i need help pricing so how much would you pay for enhancing of old pictures and restoring. I want be able to print but i thinking about putting them on a cd for the customer to make as many print as they want.

any and all opinions needed. thank in advance

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cavalrybaby02
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:59 PM

I have no clue, but here's a bump. 

sherri8806
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:04 PM
the look really good! I got one done for 20.00 but it had pen writting all over it the had to fix so im not sure about anything else. Maybe go in and see what other places would harge for the exact thing ur doing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treversmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:04 PM

No one has any ideas :(

kadens_momma_15
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:08 PM
Honestly? I'm not sure. I do all my own photo enhancements and whenever someone approaches me to do one for them, I don't charge them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treversmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:10 PM

im  more into restoring i just havent got a picture yet that has been very bad that i can use online. (i dont have permission from them to use it) so put i can repair very damaged, torn photos just dont have any examples i can post at this time.

Quoting kadens_momma_15:

Honestly? I'm not sure. I do all my own photo enhancements and whenever someone approaches me to do one for them, I don't charge them.

wife.and.mommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:14 PM

like i said in my other post... see what others charge and then reduce the price by 50-75%

Jessand2boys
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:16 PM

this.. you need to do a market comparison to know how much to charge.

Quoting wife.and.mommy:

like i said in my other post... see what others charge and then reduce the price by 50-75%

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)