Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 3y/o is in a high back booster - ask me anything

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

hahahaha JUST KIDDING !!

How's your day going?

Mines good...... feeling accomplished so far. Been up since 4 am went grocery shopping, house hold shopping, paid bills..... wrote out all the bills for next pay day and every payday till Jan 1st.

Now I just need to do housework....... but i think that may wait till after the kids go to bed tonight!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Wow, that's an early morning!

CjEmmemommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Ha ha love your siggy

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:06 PM

So far so good, got the house clean, got all my grocery shopping done, got a fresh batch of laundry detergent made, and a few loaves of bread done, starting dinner here pretty soon

retsillacam
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Got up at 5am, got a shower, got dressed, got the kids up got them ready for school took them to school, went to school took a math test had to stay 3 hours and study until my lab went to lab and came home. The I cooked supper and washed some clothes. I AM READY FOR BED.
ballerina18
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Hahaha!

My day is okay. I went to school, dropped SO off at work. I have to pick up DD from preschool in about 15 minutes. Then I'll cook dinner, try to get in a workout and do homework.

What classes are you taking OP?  My bad.. I read Homework.. not housework. LOL

cowgirlsmommy
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:11 PM
i dont like you :P lol

I've had a good day. Went out for a walk/jog at 5:30am, came back home, ate breakfast, did laundry, dishes, cleaned up, went to the chiropractor for an adjustment and massage, cleaned my daughters' bathroom, went to the store, uploaded pics from my camera, played with my kids, annoyed my husband, and posted on Cafemom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)