Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ask me anything...I am mostly honest

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

It has been almost a year since I last was on here, so there are a lot of you who don't know me. So, let's have it. Hit me with your best shot.

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Your title made me smile..I think that should have been Clinton's Campaign Slogan!..LOL..

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

momofnhimai
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:22 PM

are you on PA??

Kaelaasmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Quoting momofnhimai:

are you on PA??

Not currently, but I have had food stamps in the past.

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

gulfcoastmom4

Quoting momofnhimai:

are you on PA??

OH MY GOD WOMAN

Kaelaasmom

Quoting Just_Bethy:

Your title made me smile..I think that should have been Clinton's Campaign Slogan!..LOL..

Why thank you, I knew it was kind of catchy.

CafeMom Tickers

gulfcoastmom4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Are you married?

Do you work?

How many kids do you have?

Kaelaasmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

Are you married?

Do you work?

How many kids do you have?

Yes, I have been married for 9 years. I work for Head Start. I have one daughter.

CafeMom Tickers

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I remember you :)

What did you do during your year away from us?

You say you're "mostly" honest. When are some times when you're NOT honest?

Kaelaasmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Quoting msmoody:

I remember you :)

What did you do during your year away from us?

You say you're "mostly" honest. When are some times when you're NOT honest?

I remember you, too!

In the last year I became a cheer mom, earned a second degree, and got suckered in to being on the board for Pop Warner.

There is very little that I am not honest about. I just wanted the title to be catchy!

CafeMom Tickers

thisloveofmine
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Are you an idiot?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)