Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had sex with 5 people in the last 24 hours and now my vagina is on fire! What could it be?!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  • 32 Replies

Ok, now that I have your attention....LOL.....

My husband's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm trying to figure out something the kids can make him.  We (of course) don't get paid till Thursday, so it has to be from stuff around the house!  I'm not at all creative, so I need some extreme help!!  LOL 

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Take an old picture frame that your don't use anymore and hot glue different color and shaped buttons onto it, put a picture of everyone inside of it.   Of course, there is always homemade cards and pictures. Let me think and I will be back with more. :-)

DaisyGrowKit
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Meh.. if it's from your kids DH would love to have some homemade cookies... or his favorite meal

Tinker_Jo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:42 PM

BUMP!

bethanysmom1007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I will be making him his favorite meal when he gets home from work, but he doesn't eat sweets, so I'd just be making cookies for me and the kids(not that it would be a problem!  LOL)

Quoting DaisyGrowKit:

Meh.. if it's from your kids DH would love to have some homemade cookies... or his favorite meal

bethanysmom1007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:46 PM

He's REALLY big into outdoorsy stuff, so I had thought about doing something like that with like, sticks and outdoor stuff.  But I don't know if I have the right glue for it.....hmm, I'll have to look.  I'll have to wait till Thursday to go get the picture for it, though.

Quoting JJJMommyKris:

Take an old picture frame that your don't use anymore and hot glue different color and shaped buttons onto it, put a picture of everyone inside of it.   Of course, there is always homemade cards and pictures. Let me think and I will be back with more. :-)

bethanysmom1007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM

BUMP!

bethanysmom1007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:33 PM

BUMP!

Mel30248
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Does he like to fish? One year I made little felt fishies, put magnets on them & made some fishingpoles with paperclips on the ends. I told him he could have a day to relax & fish at home with his daughter, they enjoyed it.

Veela
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I don't know about all that birthday business, but the cure to your problem is pickles.

stick out tongue mini

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:35 PM

*blink*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)