Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dinning room decorating

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

The walls in my dinning room are pretty bare right now. And I am trying to figure out what I want to put up in there.  This is my dinning room.
The only thing that I am going to change on this wall is the big multi-colored butterfly and the black and white butterfly.  DH is putting the multi-colored one up on the wall this weekend, it is going higher up right about where you see the fan blade.  And I am not sure where I am going to move the black and white one to yet.

The two butterflies on the corners of the door way are going to be evened up this weekend.

What kind of decoration do you have on the walls of your dinning room?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SunnyBaby
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Twiceblessedmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:01 PM

OP, if I were you I would just pick fewer key pieces that you want highlighted and seen.  When there is too much stuff your eyes don't really know where to go and you miss details of great pieces, kwim? 

Anyways, we don't have a whole lot in our dining room.

Kitchen/dining area, the counter divides it..on the shelves I have some pics of the kids and some of their art work I wanted to display...the pots/pans that are hanging on the dining room side were my husbands grandmother that he was very close with...not something I would have picked to display, lol, but I love him, soooo, I give him that. ;o)

This is hanging above our door in the dining room:

~Fortify yourself with contentment,

for this is an impregnable fortress~

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:31 PM

We don't really have a dining room . . . the table's in the kitchen and it's right by a window so I have very little wall space . . .

PinaiAngelPai15
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:34 PM
My dining room was decorated in grapes while my kitchen is decorated in wine. Don't have pix though, I'm mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)