Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B**** groups and Uncensored groups

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • 70 Replies

They are very different, so why are they treated the same?  Uncensored just means that you can swear if you want to.  I don't get why everyone is so scared.  Have you tried an uncensored group?  Which one?  Did you like it?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Here we go again

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Hey didn't I just get an invite from you for a uncensored bitch group?

I really should promote my group in this manner.

mommas3cubs
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:44 PM

They are very different. I would never be in a Bitch group, Been there done that, and I will never go back. I enjoy uncensored groups.

WendyJR
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:44 PM
I'm in one. I really enjoy it. I feel like ican share my opinion without being bashed to hell and back. Which is funny since it's an uncensored group-you'd think it would be the opposite. But I find a lot of the women in the group I'm in are much more open minded and supportive. I also like that we can have real discussions or debates about controversial topics without ppl resorting to name calling.
DOes that mean there is no bashing/name calling/drama. No there is plenty of that but in the group I'm in you bring that on yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shlamoof
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Does your name start with an A?  If it does, you may have :)

kltinsley
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:45 PM
I was in an uncensored group a couple yrs ago but it got really slow so I left.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I love how I get invites to these groups as if I'm a damn new member.   I have done the whole bitch/censored groups over a year ago and I'm just not interested in them anymore. 

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Quoting Shlamoof:

Does your name start with an A?  If it does, you may have :)

It wasn't you, someone else from the group. I think I used to be in there. It's been awhile though.

Shlamoof
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:47 PM

bow down

Quoting WendyJR:

I'm in one. I really enjoy it. I feel like ican share my opinion without being bashed to hell and back. Which is funny since it's an uncensored group-you'd think it would be the opposite. But I find a lot of the women in the group I'm in are much more open minded and supportive. I also like that we can have real discussions or debates about controversial topics without ppl resorting to name calling.
DOes that mean there is no bashing/name calling/drama. No there is plenty of that but in the group I'm in you bring that on yourself.

mommas3cubs
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I got an invite from a bitch group, and it said something about joining the "Popular crowd" Yeah just goes to show how High School those groups are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)