Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My FUSHIGI came today!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:50 PM
  • 26 Replies

FINALLY AFTER WEEKS OF WAITING... it's here. I've been playing with it for a bit.. but you know what? It's a helluva lot harder than I thought it'd be. It's kind of like belly dancing for hands and evenutally, arms. You have to connect isolated movements to get it to do what you want it to do. If you drop it on a hard surface, it's probably going to be scratched... so.. I've relegated this one to my 'will definitely be scratched at some point, so only a practice ball'. Now that I know how hard it is, I look at the Labyrinth trick (back to back butterfly) and KNOW how difficult it is.. It's going to be AGES before I can get to that point. But.. It's REALLY FUN! I suggest it for anyone who's got a little free time, or a job that doesn't use your hands at all (like mine).

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:52 PM

That does look pretty cool...

nitabunni
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:52 PM

What is a FUSHIGI? All I can think is of mysteries and Fushigi Yuugi the comic. 

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Your WHAT?I keep mine with me............

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:53 PM

LOL my nephew wants one....damn infomercials!

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:55 PM

https://www.fushigiball.com/?mid=742426

Quoting nitabunni:

What is a FUSHIGI? All I can think is of mysteries and Fushigi Yuugi the comic. 

KellyReedy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:57 PM

i want one!

sassygoddess
by Judy on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I ordered one for my husband for his birthday which was in August but it is still on backorder

lyranightshade
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:59 PM

It took like five or six weeks for mine.. but I ordered from the official site, too. It's really cool.

Quoting sassygoddess:

I ordered one for my husband for his birthday which was in August but it is still on backorder

lyranightshade
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:01 PM

lol Fushigi... it's a ball used for something called 'contact juggling'. Instead of throwing things in the air and catching it, you keep it in contact with your hands, arms, shoulders, back, neck, etc... at all times. I'm a super novice, having done it for like.. an hour. lol Here. check this out.

Quoting laranadtony:

Your WHAT?I keep mine with me............

imamombygrace
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM

My oldest wanted one and told me about the commercial. She couldn't pronounce it right and I honestly thought she was talking about a Moo Moo dress or something..lol. She kept saying Fusheeki.

When I saw it...it reminded me of David Bowie and now I want one:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)