Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anybody want to help.....please?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  • 7 Replies
I need a crock pot recipe for a turkey roast and a pork roast. I have tried allrecipes.com, but am mobile and so I am not having any luck. Anybody.....please and thank you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:09 PM

BUMP!

Bethsunshine
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM

For a pork roast, this sounds weird and gross but trust me it is REALLY good!! We actually discovered this recipe by accident, it's one of our own.

Put your roast in the crock pot with some barbecue sauce and cinnamon applesauce. Cook on low for several hours, about 7-8, depending on how big your roast is. I cook mine until it falls apart.I told you it sounds weird, but trust me it is really good!! It's a sweet, spicy, smokey taste.

myboyzrmyheart
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:14 PM

There are a few crock pot groups on CM, they have lots of recipes posted. Hope this helps :)

ddhb2007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:18 PM

We take one can of beer and a packet of onion soup mix in with our roast, and cook it until it falls apart.  (8 hours usually)  We serve it on buns.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I'm super boring and just plop the roast or turkey/chicken into the Crock-Pot plain and cook it all day.  (You can, of course, also uses spices or marinades but you can just cook it plain, too.)

angierose7679
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:38 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Quoting Bethsunshine:

For a pork roast, this sounds weird and gross but trust me it is REALLY good!! We actually discovered this recipe by accident, it's one of our own.

Put your roast in the crock pot with some barbecue sauce and cinnamon applesauce. Cook on low for several hours, about 7-8, depending on how big your roast is. I cook mine until it falls apart.I told you it sounds weird, but trust me it is really good!! It's a sweet, spicy, smokey taste.

omgosh what a heavenly accident! that sounds so good to me, i'm going to have to do that some time this week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)