Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to put this tw*t pimple through a woodchipper...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
Now, there aren't many times bad parenting makes my blood boil...but when you allow your 4 year old to go to the park all by herself, and stay after dark...I get pissed. And what really makes me want to give you a hysterectomy with a broken Coke bottle is when you show up high off your ass and when she won't leave you say "Bye, Jennifer."...AND ACTUALLY LEAVE.

(The little girl ended up leaving about 30 seconds before we were leaving, and I high-tailed it out of the park to follow her to make sure she was okay. We got around the corner and I saw her mom at the end of the street just non-chalantly hanging out by the corner store.)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sparkey6987
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:05 PM

In case anyone brings up the question, I'll save you the trouble...my 2 year old son and her were inseperable the whole 1 1/2 hours we were at the park....so I made conversation with the little girl, and asked her how old she was.

MuddinFLMama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I would have gone and said something to "mom"... after I called the cops...

EricsMommy427
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:19 PM

hmm.. i did something similar with my son at the beach... i said bye and kept walking without looking back, so he'd know i'm not playing and to follow me but it didn't work (my friend was keeping an eye on him as i walked, she suggested the idea since he doesn't know her well, he'd know i wasn't playing and follow me back) ... so who knows, maybe there was someone keeping an eye on the girl as her mom kept saying bye?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sparkey6987
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I couldn't...my son and her daughter were right there when I delivered her to her "mother's" worthless junkie ass. I would have gone off on her ass...but even if I had kept my cool and spoken to her, she was way too high to remember or absorb what I was talking about. And I couldn't call the cops...my husband and I both lack cell phones. And as I said in my post, I had no time to run to my house because this poor girl just left from the park all of a sudden. Also, by the time I ran in and called, they would have been long gone.

I pray to god I see her again...because I will "make friends" with her junkie "mother" just to find out where they live. (As I said, my son LOVES her, and vice versa)

Quoting MuddinFLMama:

I would have gone and said something to "mom"... after I called the cops...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)