Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you're hard up for it when....(adult post!)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

When you start randomly crushing on someone and imagining all these things about them even though you barely know them and have no reason to think they're into you.

Okay, you're turn, how do you know you've gone too long without doing the horizontal limbo?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sumhchik
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Lol, when I look at hubby's bare white ass as he's getting into the shower and thinking 'man i'd love to squeeze that thing!' lmao

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:18 PM

i am in menopause honestly i could take it or leave it

ColieO
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Are you still drooling over that older guy? Lol.

Ummmm... When I stop feeling sore? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.kk.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Quoting sati769leigh:

i am in menopause honestly i could take it or leave it

Well, if you can take it, then take it multiple times a day. Take one for the team, for the single ladies who have no one to bump uglies with....

.kk.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Quoting ColieO:

I stopped going to group. I couldn't sit there while we talk about our lives and stare at his crotch. It was just wrong.

No, for some reason, I suddenly have a crush (and btw, haven't had a crush in forever, I feel like a teenager) on one of my brother's wives friends.

Drippiningirls
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:22 PM

If my DH is not complaining that I'm killing him with my demands then it's been too long LMAO!

cherrycheri
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:24 PM

when the kids are screaming and fighting  and all my mind is doing is wondering in the gutter.(about my hubby)

ColieO
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM
I can imagine it would look bad if you were talking without paying attention. "I'm doing pretty good. Last night I had the most intense orgasm I've ever given myself imagining you between my legs. My kids are doing pretty good."

Quoting .kk.:

Quoting ColieO:

I stopped going to group. I couldn't sit there while we talk about our lives and stare at his crotch. It was just wrong.

No, for some reason, I suddenly have a crush (and btw, haven't had a crush in forever, I feel like a teenager) on one of my brother's wives friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.kk.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Quoting cherrycheri:

when the kids are screaming and fighting  and all my mind is doing is wondering in the gutter.(about my hubby)

Good one! LOL So true!

.kk.
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Quoting ColieO:

I can imagine it would look bad if you were talking without paying attention. "I'm doing pretty good. Last night I had the most intense orgasm I've ever given myself imagining you between my legs. My kids are doing pretty good."

Quoting .kk.:

Quoting ColieO:

LOL! No seriously, I found myself smiling at him and laughing at all of his jokes. If I kept going,  it would just make everyone place bets on when I will give him my number. And I don't want to be THAT girl.

At least I don't want them to know I'm that girl. LMAO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)