Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BABY TEETH

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

my son is five months old. he got his first tooth at 3 1/2 months old, his second at four months old, and just got his third tooth today at a little over 5 months old.

but the tooth he just got is a canine on the top, isnt that weird? arent they supposed to get their four front teeth first? the first two teeth he got were his two bottom front teeth...

how old were your babies when they got their first teeth, and which teeth did they get first?

New mommy to a beautiful baby boy

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
thatgirl70
by Carin on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Mine got his top two first, then his 4 bottom front. After that, I can't really remember, I didn't pay attention.

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM

lol ds1 first tooth was his left canine one.

swesolek6
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:26 PM

ok thanks for replying!=]

Quoting thatgirl70:

Mine got his top two first, then his 4 bottom front. After that, I can't really remember, I didn't pay attention.

swesolek6
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:28 PM

wow really? i thoguht front teeth were usually first thanks!=]

Quoting Ajanee12:

lol ds1 first tooth was his left canine one.

EsmeVincent
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:36 PM

ds started getting his teeth early...1st 2 teeth(bottom) at 3mo, 2nd 2 teeth(top) at 4mo and then  by the time he was 8mo he had 8 teeth and by the time he was 12mo he had all 12 and then by the time he was 14 mo he had all 20 teeth.  I would think as long as he gets the teeth it doesn't matter the order.  He is ADORABLE btw :)

swesolek6
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:45 PM

awe THANK YOU=]]]

Quoting EsmeVincent:

ds started getting his teeth early...1st 2 teeth(bottom) at 3mo, 2nd 2 teeth(top) at 4mo and then  by the time he was 8mo he had 8 teeth and by the time he was 12mo he had all 12 and then by the time he was 14 mo he had all 20 teeth.  I would think as long as he gets the teeth it doesn't matter the order.  He is ADORABLE btw :)

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:48 PM

My oldest didnt get teeth until he was 15 months old, his bottom two came in then all of a sudden he had a mouth full of teeth LOL

My second son got his about 7 months and my 3rd about 8 months. They came in bottom two , top two....time gap then the rest started filling in pretty quickly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)