Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I could have slapped the mean lady at her school....

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:20 PM
  • 22 Replies
I watch a girl during the day and today when I took her to kindergaten there was this lady who just kept staring at my DD, well then another lady walks up and starts talking to her, I assume they are friends, anyways she says to her...."look at that poor baby, I would have had an abortion knowing she would be retarded!" Okay 1. My baby is NOT MENTALLY HANDICAPPED she wears a helmet for plagiocephaly. 2. Who is she to act like she knows the reason behind DDs helmet. And 3. Why would she say that? What if my DD would have been mentally handicapped? I would be even more upset! This lady was so ignorant and heartless! I am at such a loss for words and if it wouldn't have been for having the little girl who I watch right there I probably would have given her a piece of my mind. Ughhh I am so mad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelersmomof4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:21 PM

I would have told her to keep her nasty comments to herself.... Hate it when people to that sorry

momofnhimai
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:22 PM

you should have slapped her. she would have deserve it.

JADIEBUG

I have seen several of your posts like this about the same subject matter. I know it is harder then it seems but you have to let that ignorance roll off your back. Your child can feel when your mad or upset and you don't want her feeding off the negativity. I know exactly where you are coming from.

sati769leigh

holy CRAP IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BLOODSHED

ShannieP
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Dude, that is beyond wrong, she would have gotten an earfull at least
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Orchidmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:24 PM
I get stupid comments like that when people see my children with their implants. Dont let it get to you momma some people are not worth it they cant grow out of stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:24 PM

You can't fix stupid. I'm sorry she said that.

Country_Momma89
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I would've slapped her. By the way what it plagiocephaly? I've never heard of it before.

PhotoMama88
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Oh no, I would have had to slap that woman!

mitty18
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I would have told her good thing her mother didn't share her views on that else she sure as hell wouldn't be here today!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)