Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For soccer moms..

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:37 PM
  • 15 Replies

Do your children practice in the rain?  It just started pouring her and getting ready to take them soon?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3inTN
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:38 PM

If it is just a light drizzle, or intermitent rain, yes. The coachs will still have the kids practice. But if there is thunder and lightning or it is pouring down, no, there's no practice those days.

KellyReedy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Mine don't usually, but it doesn't rain much here!  People are afraid of rain it seems (here)....

KellyReedy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:39 PM

And I guess it would depend on coach!  Rain?  It's 90 here....rain would be cool!

"Extra" mom of 2, lover of animals, soccer and other sports mom, wife of a GREAT man, soon to be constantly busy doing foster care and can't wait to have more children in our home!

happy

imthatgirl728
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:40 PM

A light rain, yes.

As they got older...yes they even practice in heavier rains.

momof3inTN
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Quoting KellyReedy:

And I guess it would depend on coach!  Rain?  It's 90 here....rain would be cool!

Same here. We're getting ready for soccer practice and it is so muggy and humid outside. I would love a nice cooling evening rain but I don't think that's going to happen. LOL

steelersmomof4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Today its only 57 right now and raining

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting KellyReedy:

Same here. We're getting ready for soccer practice and it is so muggy and humid outside. I would love a nice cooling evening rain but I don't think that's going to happen. LOL

supermom664
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Yes, as long as there is no lighting in the area

momof3inTN
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Can I just say I don't like you right now? LOL Just kidding! We had a slight reprieve last week, it was only in the 80's. But before that we had 45+ days of 90's (and that wasn't counting the heat index) and now we are back in the 90's again. Ugh. I can't wait until fall!

Quoting steelersmomof4:

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting KellyReedy:

steelersmomof4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Lol yea it was so miserable here last week.  High 90's and now they say we wont get anymore hot temps just rain and low temps until this weekend when the high will be 80

Quoting momof3inTN:

Can I just say I don't like you right now? LOL Just kidding! We had a slight reprieve last week, it was only in the 80's. But before that we had 45+ days of 90's (and that wasn't counting the heat index) and now we are back in the 90's again. Ugh. I can't wait until fall!

Quoting steelersmomof4:

Quoting momof3inTN:

Quoting KellyReedy:

Kristen1010
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:50 PM
my boys play tackle football and as long as there isn't ay lightening they'll continue to practice or play a game.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)