Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girl threw NEWBORN PUPPIES in river to save family say what? EDITED CNN report added

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 20 Replies

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=hr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.24sata.hr%2Fnews%2Fpsiholog-ova-djevojka-bi-mogla-zlostavljati-i-ljude%2F188812%2F&act=url

Psiholog: Ova djevojka bi mogla zlostavljati i ljude Psychologist: This girl could be abused and people
OKRUTNA CRVENKAPICA: Snimka djevojke koja baca štence u rijeku i jezivo se smije preplavila je internet. CRUEL LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD: A recording of a girl who throws litter into the river and creepy to be flooded the internet. Psiholozi se slažu da joj treba pomoći Psychologists agree that she needs help
12:26 | 31.08.2010. 12:26 | 31.08.2010. | Piše: Tajana Markoč | Written by: Tajana Markoč

Is it swimming?, Hear the words to capture the girls as helpless puppies thrown into a river. . Standing on the shore, takes the dog out of the basket one by one and thrown into the water with a smile on his face.   The girl repeatedly exchange a few words with the cinematographer video. . Speak Croatian with a strong Bosnian accent. . Photo of a girl appeared on You Tube shortly after the Briton who throws a cat in the garbage shocked the world. . Although the image immediately removed, appeared on the forums.  . Trying to identify who is the girl with the recording.  Some argue that this is about a girl from Bugojno and that on the Vrbas, a Daily Mail says that the footage filmed in Croatia. . From PETA said they have contacted the Croatian Association for Protection of Animals.  In Croatian Forum allegedly occurred and cruel video cameraman who identified himself as the brother of a girl who threw litter into a river. . He explained that in his backyard birth to a bitch, "which would carry millions of disease" and is "to safeguard their health and others" decided to throw a puppy into a river.. Explains how about the abandoned dogs in Bosnia, and no one cares to roam the city in a pack.  He admitted that maybe a bit stupid that while dogs must throw into the river, "but he adds, glad no more puppies because they will now finally sleep in peace.
- I will not whine over the house, the most joy to my

CNN) -- A video apparently showing a young woman throwing live puppies into a river has sparked outrage across the Internet.

And now it has also led to an animal rights group offering a bounty for the arrest of the people behind it.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has offered a reward for information leading to the capture and arrest of the people behind what it calls a "heinous act" of cruelty.

"Animal abusers are cowards," PETA Manager Martin Mersereau said in a news release announcing the $2,000 reward. "They take their issues out on the most defenseless beings available to them."

In the video, a girl in a red hooded sweatshirt is seen throwing at least six puppies into a fast-moving river.

She appears to speak Croatian, while repeatedly picking live animals from a bucket and throwing the squealing puppies into the water. It's not clear what eventually happened to them.

CNN could not independently verify the authenticity of the video.

The tape was originally posted on YouTube, but was quickly pulled down. It is still widely available online and has gone viral, with sites such as LiveLeak.com registering more than 1.3 million views of the footage.

Web users have banded together on sites like 4chan.org to help identify the woman and the off-camera man who filmed it.

PETA says that clues in the video and the original post indicate that it may have been filmed near the Vrbas River in Bosnia-Herzegovina.

A facebook page dedicated to helping track them down had more than 7,000 people sign up since the video was posted Monday.

Users of the 4chan.org site have been in the news recently for identifying the person behind a similar incident involving a British woman caught on a security camera throwing a cat in a trash can last week. http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/01/puppies.river.toss/

this is a rough english translation. This happend in another country

groombrideits a boytoddler boyice creamslideblowing bubbles

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:17 PM

bump

-Riches-
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:22 PM
What?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz_erica03
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:23 PM

ingles por favor!

gypsy_rose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:23 PM

it's a mix of language if you look you can see some of it IS english

It is abotu the girl killing the puppies

-Riches-
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:25 PM
Yeah I saw that.....

Quoting gypsy_rose:

it's a mix of language if you look you can see some of it IS english

It is abotu the girl killing the puppies

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:25 PM

It is PARTLY read through it you can read enough to get that they said they killed the puppies because they belived they were desiesed

Quoting mz_erica03:

ingles por favor!

groombrideits a boytoddler boyice creamslideblowing bubbles

willswifey
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:28 PM

yeah I dont know if any of you saw the video, but my husband did and I heard her, she was cracking up, she took wayyyy too much pleasure in it. she is a sick bitch and I would throw her in a river so quick.

mz_erica03
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Yeah I can't watch the vid. Reading about it is enough :(

gypsy_rose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Is it swimming?, Hear the words to capture the girls as helpless puppies thrown into a river. . Standing on the shore, takes the dog out of the basket one by one and thrown into the water with a smile on his face.   The girl repeatedly exchange a few words with the cinematographer video. . Speak Croatian with a strong Bosnian accent. . Photo of a girl appeared on You Tube shortly after the Briton who throws a cat in the garbage shocked the world. . Although the image immediately removed, appeared on the forums.  . Trying to identify who is the girl with the recording.  Some argue that this is about a girl from Bugojno and that on the Vrbas, a Daily Mail says that the footage filmed in Croatia. . From PETA said they have contacted the Croatian Association for Protection of Animals.  In Croatian Forum allegedly occurred and cruel video cameraman who identified himself as the brother of a girl who threw litter into a river. . He explained that in his backyard birth to a bitch, "which would carry millions of disease" and is "to safeguard their health and others" decided to throw a puppy into a river.. Explains how about the abandoned dogs in Bosnia, and no one cares to roam the city in a pack.  He admitted that maybe a bit stupid that while dogs must throw into the river, "but he adds, glad no more puppies because they will now finally sleep in peace.
- I will not whine over the house, the most joy to my

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)