Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now how stupid can one person be?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:25 PM
  • 22 Replies

Police Report Says Paris Hilton Thought Cocaine Was Gum

August 30th, 2010 11:03pm EDT 21 comments favorite Add to My News

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton told cops she thought the cocaine allegedly found in her handbag during a search at the weekend was gum, according to a newly-released police report.

"The Simple Life" star was taken into custody in Las Vegas on Friday after a car she was traveling in was pulled over by cops and searched. The officers found a suspicious-looking white powder in her purse.

Hilton was briefly jailed and then released and now faces a hefty fine and four years behind bars.

A police report filed late on Friday suggests the socialite told cops the purse, in which the drug was found, was not one she owned - and that she thought the powder was actually gum.

In the official document, obtained by the Associated Press, Las Vegas police Lieutenant Dennis Flynn writes, "She told me the purse was not hers, that she had borrowed it from a friend.

"Hilton admitted the (asthma medication) Albuterol (also in the purse)... was hers and is prescribed to her, but the suspected cocaine was not. I asked Hilton whose cocaine it was, and she said she had not seen it but now thought it was gum."

Hilton's lawyer, David Chesnoff, has refused to comment on the police document.

The heiress will reportedly be officially charged by the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office on Monday.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Riches-
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:27 PM
I see how that could happen. ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pegleg63

She's not that dumb, she is just trying to get out of it, she knew it was drugs!

PhotoMama88

LOL She has had several arrests involving drugs & she ALWAYS says the purse wasnt hers or she didnt know what that was. Plus her boyfriend has been fired too. She needs help & some jail time, but I doubt she'll get it. 

MaeHamMomma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Yeah, because all gum comes in powder form.

Christy644
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Ugggggggg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM

She is a terrible liar.

tashibaby
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Great now i get the treat of seeing her walk around with self help book again..... Why can't she just go away

nurbabe82
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:32 PM

LOL I heard that on TV last night. I'd like to know what kind of gum she thought it was lol

prego7386
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:32 PM

whatever that chick knew exactly what it was...look at everyone she hangs out with and how much she parties ol girl got told to say that by her lawyer

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Gee..she's been arrested for drugs how many times now? She thought it was gum? LOL. Knowing the government and people with money, she'll get out of it..again. Regular citizens are treated differently.

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)