Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can never win. A vent

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:29 PM
  • 8 Replies

So my husband tells me last night that I should wear more tight fitting clothing. I still have a bit of a belly and I'm not really comfortable in clothes like that, but I agreed that I would try. So today he comes home from work and I was wearing a spandex work out top and some sweat pants. He looks at me and says with this disgusted tone of voice and a look of disgust on his face "What are you wearing?" I just lost it, I yelled at him "Thanks, you tell me to wear stuff like this and then you don't like it when I do"

I probably shouldn't have lost it but I had just spent 20 minutes cleaning hair off the floor of our son's room. It was the hair I had saved from his first haircut. Our son wasn't listening to me, making a mess when I had just spent the day cleaning and I was frustrated before my husband even walked in the door. He just added to it. Now he is all pissed at me and won't talk to me. He made me feel like shit about myself as soon as he walked in the door and he is going to be pissed at me? I give up. I don't care anymore. I'm just going to become fat and sit on my ass for my entire life because no matter what I do I can't win.

I just needed to vent. Sorry if I don't make sense.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RaynesMommy07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I can see why you're frustrated he shouldn't have asked that.  I'm srry I hope it gets better!
hugs

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:31 PM

group hug

pookah1203
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:32 PM
What is his issue?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grlofhalloween
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:35 PM
Yeah. No one should ever comment on someone elses weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM
maybe he wanted to you to ware a sexy tight fiting out fit insted of a work out shirt and sweat pants
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2acutiepie
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Then maybe he should let me spend some money on new clothes that fit me better, instead of bitching when I want to buy a new shirt. That isn't what it was, he says he was just kidding with me but I didn't find it to be humorous.

Quoting masonsmommy107:

maybe he wanted to you to ware a sexy tight fiting out fit insted of a work out shirt and sweat pants

norasmama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:41 PM

wow. . .

pandorasbox69
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Quoting sati769leigh:

group hug

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)