Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow that was an ugly fight!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM
  • 39 Replies

just took a little trip to the grocery store around the corner and a white guy and black guy were aruguing and it got really heated and the white guy got called a "h" so he called the other guy a "n" and oh shit did all hell break loose!!!! The white guy grabbed a bat and was saying he was going to fucking kill him and then they walked towards each other and bat and fists were flying. I am like 10 other people called 911 right before, before they got there, it looked like a horrible blood bath. People are so stupid, I am sure it was over some trivial stuff and now 2 people are going to be in the hospital for a loooooong time, hopefully not worse. I always wonder why can't people just get along?!?!?

*I feel that since the "n" word may be offensive(even though it was not meant as a slur by me,but just to make a point as to how this fight started, I removed the word honkey as well. We have to be equal, in my opinion.*

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:04 PM

errr you know you are posting on cafemom right?

3earthangels
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Hmmmm... that sucks. Both of them were being really immature and racist. Your kids see it?

Brianav
Scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catk78

I don't give a shit if someone on here gets thier panties in a twist over the fact that I WROTE the word "nigger". I didn't say it and don't say it to people. I am describing a fight and what triggered it. If someone is that fucking uptight, oh well, not my issue?!?!

Quoting sati769leigh:

tyra618

Hot damn but you have to edit your post.  You have to make it N word not spell it out.

1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:07 PM

wow, where do you live??

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:07 PM

rolling on floori actually meant your question about why cant people just get along. bwahaaa

Quoting catk78:

I don't give a shit if someone on here gets thier panties in a twist over the fact that I WROTE the word "nigger". I didn't say it and don't say it to people. I am describing a fight and what triggered it. If someone is that fucking uptight, oh well, not my issue?!?!

Quoting sati769leigh:

catk78

oh my God, not thank God!!! My sister was over with her son and watched them so I could get dinner and ice cream for the kids. I would have turned around and drove back home fast. You never take chances with kids in the car

Quoting 3earthangels:

Hmmmm... that sucks. Both of them were being really immature and racist. Your kids see it?

RiyahsMommy08

Ive never seen any one spell that word out! hhmm....

lilmissmommy558

Quoting tyra618:

Hot damn but you have to edit your post.  You have to make it N word not spell it out.

in loveLIFE IS A BALANCE OF HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)