Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

eParties - Have you done one?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:06 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have known about eParties for a while but have never tried one. I just posted on FB about offering eParties and already have 4 booked! I'm so excited. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make e-invites and make everything run smoothly?

Basically each person has a one week spot. Their friends/family have that week to use their code to save 10% while earning the hostess $$ to use on the website. I create the e-invites and send them to the hostess, then they forward to their friends/family and post on FB,etc. 

Anything special I should do to make everything run smoothly and stay organized?? Please BUMP if you don't have any suggestions?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bupkie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Good Luck Bump!

i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:13 PM

BUMP!

i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:17 PM

BUMP!

romanceparty4u
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:19 PM

There used to be a woman named Deana that did them, it was her own business. She basically took your money and didn't deliver.....that's all I have had for experience

ILive4This
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:21 PM

What is the party for??  I mean, what kind of party...besides "e".

i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Quoting ILive4This:

What is the party for??  I mean, what kind of party...besides "e".

Well mine is a tutu/bow/etc eParty. So far I have 5 booked.. you pick a week that you want the party to happen, send out e-invites, etc then during that week they shop and get a discount while you earn $$ to spend at my website. Does that make sense?? I know there are other types but this is the only type I've done.

i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Quoting romanceparty4u:

There used to be a woman named Deana that did them, it was her own business. She basically took your money and didn't deliver.....that's all I have had for experience

I don't charge to do the parties.. the only money taken would be for the orders themselves.. kwim? And all would be exchanged through paypal so there is a guarantee they receive their stuff.

i.heart.rachel
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:41 PM

BUMP!

maybaby08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM

So excited to have my eParty!

maynaysmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)