Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to rip the kid at T-mobile a new A-hole tomorrow - I should youtube it...UPDATE IN RED.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:18 PM
  • 140 Replies

Why? Because someone needs my wrath and who better than the in person scapegoat that the phone broad blames.

Long story long

My son saved and purchased a new phone on my phone plan an Lg Cento. I took him in , we picked it out and he bought it. All fine all dandy right..

WRONG

of course what could go wrong goes wrong our latest edition Nico decided to take a grab at my sons phone and put the teeniest of holes in it front and back, it didn't even leave my sons hand... but it happens specially with puppies.

I call the insurance company on hold 20 mins for them to tell me i have no insurance.. I assure them Im looking at my tmobile bill - and im billed for it on each phone every month going back to the creation of man (I later did the math - the insurance on my sons phone last 5 years he's had it is almost 400 bucks)

So more waiting conference calling bla bla bla

The T mobile person explains to me for some UNKNOWN reason and unbeknownst to me the clerk who sold us the new phone REMOVED the insurance from his line - why who knows, HOW (without my permission) who knows.

So now its up to ME to go back to t-mobile store tomorrow paperwork in hand to have THEM call t-mobile and tell them it was a mistake - that insurance was not to be removed.

THEN T mobile will figure out who is going to replace the phone as asurion said unless the back date the insurance they cannot cover it.

and I am going to roar and shake those little cubicle walls in that store about 515 tomorrow night, not because people make mistakes, not because shit happens, but because I CAN.

I already ripped Rebecca's asshole out... now its a real life persons turn, I do hope that clerk is there and his manager - i have a lot of pent up rage inside of me and its found its vessel.

/rant

So against my better judgement but under the advisement of some rather catty cafemommers I went in there with a smile.

As I walked in Jason (who I already liked because thats my sons name) asked me "can I help you" well he already had a customer and I said "No this is going to be long I'llwait" he looked at me and said "give me what you need".

So I showed him my paperwork got through two sentences of how I bought this on the 11th and the insurance was taken off -and I needed it to be fixed so I can make a claim" before he put his hands on his hips then put his hand through his greasy hair and said "we do NOT do that here". I took a breath and said "The customer service rep Rebecca instructed me to come here today.." he blew out his breath and said "Hold on let me look this up" well the other guy - the manager who low and behold was the man who originally waited on us came over and said "whats wrong" and Jason said "she broke her phone and now wants to get insurance so she can make a claim" I spoke up quickly and said "no that is NOT what I said" and Jason looked at me and said "dont cut me off!"

I glared at him and said "are you really talking to ME like that" The other guy I think his name was ANthony said HOld on Hold on - Ill help you give me a minute - Jason go back to your customer.

Well I waited patiently, when Anthony came back I re-explained the situation, without being cut off, he recogonized me then, and said "Im sure I clicked the insurance, but it didn't populate"

So he said I will call customer service and get this fixed for you.. he was on the line for 20 mins arguing .. he then abruptly hung up, said "Im giving you an instore exchange, they aren't cooperating" ( i silently thanked god) and guess what

Walked out with a New phone 

SOOOOOO i had to get nasty - although I didn't start out nasty - and I thank god the clerk jason was nasty because I doubt ANthony would have been so damned agreeable to pleasing me.

haa haaa

WINNNAR

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KBarbie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:20 PM
I went thru something like this with verizon. I was so angry!

I now have sprint lolz!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I dont even care if you bitches reply I just had to rant so FU YOU TOO

FooLynRoo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:22 PM

My husband told me not to get arrested... he thinks im violent - Im not but he thinks I am

FooLynRoo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Im going to pull a Theresa LOL

kitty8199
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:23 PM

T-mobile doesn't like to honor their insurance.  My sister got insurance and was told it would cover ANYTHING. (including water damage) Her phone got wet, and they told her they wouldn't cover it.

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Before you rip him a new one, I would try to figure out what happened. It was probably a mistake. I feel so bad for people who work in the customer service field and are treated like crap by customers. Its all in how you go in there with your problem. Show your son how to properly handle an issue. It will be a good learning experience for an impressionable child.

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

adrianasmommy07
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Wanna deal with Asurion for me too? LOL. Im going to have a battle on my hands getting the right phone as a replacement for the one my DD dropped as they no longer make the one I have and the ones they are currently offering as replacements are considered downgrades. GRRRR>

omgamomie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Something like that happened with Verizon for me.

maynaysmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:27 PM

T Mobile SUCKS.  I LOVED Suncom and miss their customer service terribly!

FooLynRoo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Quoting kitty8199:

T-mobile doesn't like to honor their insurance.  My sister got insurance and was told it would cover ANYTHING. (including water damage) Her phone got wet, and they told her they wouldn't cover it.

I have made two claims before in previous years on my own phone - both actually due to water damage once a toilet and once I dropped my phone in a bucket of hot water and fabric softner (wall paper removing) they replaced it (via asurion their insurance company) twice.

Now if they said we dont cover dog bites - I wouldn't be upset. i mean I would be not at them.. they cover what they cover, but its frustrating and angry when I've paid them over 400 dollars over the course of 5 years (just on my sons phone) and the MOMENT i make a claim - oh someone f'd up you dont have insurance.. sorry.

LOL

The girl was very positive, saying we will get this cleared up because I became kinda ranting at her telling her I find it all too convenient and unacceptable.. but I dont have high hopes. I think I might have the threaten to shove the broken phone up someones backside before they cower in my rage and give in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)