Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wondering

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

If you live in a trailer where are u suppose to go if there is a tornado?

Click the link to joins FRIENDS INC. A place to make good friends and win some prizes along the way! Tell them Maz sent you and you will be one step closer to some FANTABULOUS ppl!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PrincessPeach06
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Ditch

bubbasmom0917
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:47 PM

ditch or if there is a shelter somewhere. we always went to granny's house.

Orchidmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:48 PM

i wouldnt live in a trailer where there are tornadoes in the first place ..lol. i make sure i live in a house that has a basement or something outside.

hi.everyone
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:48 PM

there isnt a ditch close to me...lol I was just wondering this with Hurricain Earl (i believe) is going to be hitting the coast of NC and those nice little hurricains like to have little tornado spin offs! I have never lived in a trailer before so I was wanting to know just in case, ya know

Quoting PrincessPeach06:

Ditch

Click the link to joins FRIENDS INC. A place to make good friends and win some prizes along the way! Tell them Maz sent you and you will be one step closer to some FANTABULOUS ppl!

hi.everyone
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Well my neighbor said there has never been a tornado over here but it still freaks me out....

norasmama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Watch the news. A lot of times churches or community centers will open their doors for people who live in trailers oe whatever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)