Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Control

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:07 PM
  • 30 Replies

How would you handle it if a random stranger gave you control over their entire life?  Would you do your best to make their life better or abuse the power to make your own life better ?  I personally would say no thank you and wish them luck on their journey.  If i have no choice but to accept the power of control, I would like to think I do my best to help them in whatever area they need help in.

PS  this is just one of the random things that pop into my head.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomX04
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:09 PM

I would never want to willingly take on that responsibility.  I have enough with the control I have over my family to keep me plenty busy because with control comes responsiblity and I take that very seriously.  Don't need anything interferring with my main priority.

momcat437
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:12 PM

That's pretty random, alright....I think I'd pass on the offer but if I had no choice, I'd do my best to make his/her life as good as my own...how could I do less than that?

sati769leigh

well being in to the dominatrix and sub scene this is likely to actually occur to me at conventions. hopefully i willhandle it well

mommas3cubs

Nope I would not want that. I am submissive by nature.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Quoting MomX04:

I would never want to willingly take on that responsibility.  I have enough with the control I have over my family to keep me plenty busy because with control comes responsiblity and I take that very seriously.  Don't need anything interferring with my main priority.

Same here.  I think it would add way more responsibility on a persons shoulders than just their family's welfare.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:08 AM

Wow   Lets see if any of the night comers have courage to share their thoughts on this.

acaisha
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:09 AM

depends if they were sexy and stuff I might make them my slave.. muhahaha

acaisha
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Quoting sati769leigh:

well being in to the dominatrix and sub scene this is likely to actually occur to me at conventions. hopefully i willhandle it well

hmm you know this makes me wonder now.. top or bottom?? I am kinda leaning towards Top LOL

kltinsley
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:13 AM

I'd decline, I have enough to keep straight in my own life.  Plus playing puppetmaster is a little creepy.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:17 AM

Quoting kltinsley:

I'd decline, I have enough to keep straight in my own life.  Plus playing puppet master is a little creepy.

To me too.  The possiblity of screwing up others' lives would scare me to death.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)