Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what I made! :)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

Woot, Ive found something I enjoy doing as a hobby!! FINALLY lol. It probably isn't that great but it was my first ever attempt and *I* think it turned out great! :)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
piercedbeauty21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Good job. It's hard to find something that you can really get into and have time for. I love making hemp necklaces, but I haven't been able to make one since dd was born and that was almost 18 months ago..lol

AlyssaL
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:25 PM
Awesome!!! it's nice to have a creative hobby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Cool

kadens_momma_15
Cute! I love that :) Is it like, bedazzled? Glued on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1

Thanks! :) Funny my youngest is 17 months old. Do you work as well? That would be hard to have a hobby and work. I did this all in 2 nights after the kids went to bed. It was so relaxing! haha

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Good job. It's hard to find something that you can really get into and have time for. I love making hemp necklaces, but I haven't been able to make one since dd was born and that was almost 18 months ago..lol

omgamomie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:27 PM

How sweet!!!

anikahaynes1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Quoting kadens_momma_15:

I don't know what bedazzled is, but its the hotfixx rhinestones and you use either an iron or a speical tool that gets hot and affixes them to whatever you are doing. I personally feel the tool is easier than the iron, since you don't need extra material for the tool like you would if you did iron transfers.

kadens_momma_15
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:28 PM
Ohh that seems relatively easy :)

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting kadens_momma_15:

I don't know what bedazzled is, but its the hotfixx rhinestones and you use either an iron or a speical tool that gets hot and affixes them to whatever you are doing. I personally feel the tool is easier than the iron, since you don't need extra material for the tool like you would if you did iron transfers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Yeah it is pretty easy, once you get the hang of it, there is a bit of a learning curve. Oh well!

Quoting kadens_momma_15:

Ohh that seems relatively easy :)

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting kadens_momma_15:

piercedbeauty21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:51 PM

I recently became a full-time sahm, so it's been kinda hard adjusting to that and trying to fit in time for myself.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Thanks! :) Funny my youngest is 17 months old. Do you work as well? That would be hard to have a hobby and work. I did this all in 2 nights after the kids went to bed. It was so relaxing! haha

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)