Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So you dont pay child support and refuse to pay for his school too...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

My sons father refuses to pay for his schooling. He says hes only paying half or i give him Roan and he'll pay all of it. As if id give him my son. I could see him only paying half if he paid child support but he doesnt. Hes given me 400 dollars in one year and only sees him for a week or a week and a half every month. Thats if he doesnt have training....then i have him longer. i dont have the money to pay it right now. i told him the moment i found a job id pay half but he said that its not his problem. He says i think of him as a piggy bank and am constantly asking him for stuff. I havent asked him for any money this whole last year except on xmas and he said no and i said ok......oh and some socks and underwear. how is that me treating him like a piggy bank or always asking him for stuff. well i wont be able to put my son in school until i find a job and that schmuck is getting taken to f*ing court in the mean time. No more crap!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:32 PM

ugh

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:33 PM

What a jerk. Take him to court.

momcat437
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:34 PM

You can't do anything unless you have a court order--go get one ASAP!!

ashmarie08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:34 PM

send him to a public school.

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:35 PM
Take him to court.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Just go to Child Support Enforcement.  They'll take it right out of his paycheck before he even sees it.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Zuryplus3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:37 PM

I need to pay anyway because i live in an unincorporated area and everyone has to pay a fee to go to school

Quoting ashmarie08:

send him to a public school.

crazynlove1207

Um, if you can't even get him to pay child support why on Earth would you expect that he would pay for the school. If you can't afford the school, then find a different one.

alexluck

CHild Support Honey thats all u got to do. Men are such butts I know what u mean My ex is the same way with our son sometimes but i already applied for CHild support

jkleinman
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:40 PM
Take him to court. Although it sounds like he's military. If he is contact his CO, they'll take care of it. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)