Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh!! I am so angry!! (piog, vent)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:39 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am so angry today I feel like punching someone in the mouth. I hate when I let my emotions get the best of me but I just feel like I can't help it today. As some of you may remember my sister was living with us and never paying her rent on time, so I evicted her a month ago. She was suppose to come get the last of her things 2 weeks ago as well as return my key and hasn't. I have called, texted, fb messaged her and no response. My last message said if she's not here by Friday to collect her belongings and return our key I will trash her things and change the locks, as she has had more than 30 days.

So I'm really looking forward to her trying to bring cops like she has threatened so that I can shut her ass down and embarrass her. I have given her every opportunity to get her things, I even packed things for her, we let her pay rent late several times with no warning, she's ripped us off twice. I mean how much more should I put up with?!? I have been very respectful with my words and have not once given her a valid reason to be upset with me, so why she's pulling this shit I have no idea.

I know it pisses her off that I wanna know when she's coming because she has that "I'll do it when I want" mentality, but unfortunately for her the world doesn't revolve around her. Ugh!!!! Every time I think about how she has treated me and my family I become enraged. Its taking everything in me not to cuss her out. I know I sound horrible, but its how I feel and I needed to get it out! I hope she has a nice life because I'm done with her shit!

She was at my Moms house 2 days ago and my Mom asked why she hasn't returned my key and my sisters response was "well, I forget." My Mom told her that was no excuse and she should bring me my key and my sister said "I will, it's not like I'm going to do anything with it" and my Mom told her that wasn't the point - you don't keep someones key when you're not living with them and you have been asked to leave. Before my sister left my Mom told her again to bring me my key, my sister laughed and said "ok, I will tomorrow." Still no key.

I'm the type that I just don't deal with drama. If you cross me wrong once, we can usually talk it out. If it happens again I want nothing more to do with you. I don't see a reason to keep people in my life that are causing me stress, drama, or pain. And I don't know why I should feel any differently just because we're related.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM

You could always change the locks so it doesn't matter.

hugs

babybump87
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM

ugh, that sucks... i just found out today that the people who are renting our house from us are skipping out on us this weekend without paying us what they owe.... some people are so inconsiderate, i hope things get better for you, as for me, this will probably cause us to fall behind one month on our mortgage.

caiti
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Leave her shit on the porch and change your locks. You've done more than enough for her. let her throw her little shitfit when that happens, I guarantee she will.

You're right though, even though she's family you don't have to put up with that shit. At least your mom has your back on it. But do it.

his_babydoll
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:20 PM

i agree with this. mil is going through the same thing with her niece and her family. they brought alot of shit into her small 2 bedroom apartment when their electricity was cut off because they owed over 1,000 dollars plus thousands of dollars to the irs that mil took them in for what was suppose to be one week but it ended up being 2 months. they made an extra copy of her key that she made for her niece to use while they were there so she wouldn't have to get up to unlock the door and they still haven't returned her keys. they are ignoring her phone calls. plus the whole time they were there, they ate and drank everything she had in 3 days which usually last for 2-3 weeks. she had enough and kicked them out because they had no respect for her or her home which they said was their home, not hers.

Quoting caiti:

Leave her shit on the porch and change your locks. You've done more than enough for her. let her throw her little shitfit when that happens, I guarantee she will.

You're right though, even though she's family you don't have to put up with that shit. At least your mom has your back on it. But do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)