Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER!!UGH!!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:58 PM
  • 29 Replies

why the eff wont ashley get over it!! she needs to get an effing life and leave her sisters man alone! wtf is she thinking?! what an effing hoe waitiing for him in his apt. she needs to get lost!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BIMOM21
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackiebearden
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM

did I miss something?  ashly was the one he had a "chance" with?  so was last night the season finally?

norahsmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I haven't seen the newest one yet.  Probably will later tonight on Hulu.  That show cracks me up.  I love to count how many times a show they say the word 'sex'.  Ben is turning it to such a little whiny douche and Ricky is turning into such a mature young man who is dependable (although with a sex addiction =0 )  I still love watching it though!

Megs5384
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:02 PM

No, he didn't have a chance with Ashley.. that is a scene from next weeks show. I think next week is the season finale. The blonde that tried to hook up with Ben at the "last day of school" party is who he had the chance with.

piercedbeauty21

Nah, there's still 1 more left. When I saw Ashley in Ricky's bed I was shocked! Do you think he's gonna hit that? You know how he says he "needs" sex, but it seemed like Amy's starting to get use to the idea of having sex with him again.

Quoting jackiebearden:

did I miss something?  ashly was the one he had a "chance" with?  so was last night the season finally?

KirsteeRoo

BUMP!

jella31
by Angela on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:12 PM

he better not of i will boycott the show!!! lol, maybe he wont and ashely will get all depressed and join the peace corps or something,lol

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Nah, there's still 1 more left. When I saw Ashley in Ricky's bed I was shocked! Do you think he's gonna hit that? You know how he says he "needs" sex, but it seemed like Amy's starting to get use to the idea of having sex with him again.

Quoting jackiebearden:

jackiebearden
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:19 PM

ok I see my dvr cuts off right at the end no time left to see previews!  I thought it was that blonde that he turned down.   well I am glad that is not how they ended it.  look forward to next weeks then!

piercedbeauty21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Lmao. I thought Ashley and Grant were a sure thing. I think it's so weird that he's with Grace now. It's just a matter of time before she gets an STD or something. Have you noticed that? Not one of those kids have gotten an STD but they're sleeping with the whole school!

Quoting jella31:

he better not of i will boycott the show!!! lol, maybe he wont and ashely will get all depressed and join the peace corps or something,lol

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting jackiebearden:

jella31
by Angela on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:21 PM

lol! ashley should get one!!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Lmao. I thought Ashley and Grant were a sure thing. I think it's so weird that he's with Grace now. It's just a matter of time before she gets an STD or something. Have you noticed that? Not one of those kids have gotten an STD but they're sleeping with the whole school!

Quoting jella31:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting jackiebearden:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)