Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blacks feeling entitled...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 86 Replies

I was talking to a (black) friend of mine today and she said that black kids her age act like they are entitled to EVERYTHING. They're disrespectful and just ignorant. She's in her early 20s. I told her that's all kids. She said no... it's ONLY the black ones she knows. The other ones are spoiled brats but the black ones are just ignorant jerks. She goes to a big school with an equal mix of races so it's not like she is only exposed to a few of each.

I'm just wondering if anyone else agrees or has had a similar experience. I'm not sure what to tell her.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Orchidmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM

i think there's 'brats' and 'ignorant jerks' in all races

GrippyBits2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM

ooooo..i want to be in early on this post

catk78
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:17 PM

I am not sure what to say, but you can read my post and make up your mind for yourself(it is the one about wow that was a bad fight).

KBarbie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Quoting Orchidmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meli_mama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Quoting Orchidmommy:

MomTo2Boys2526
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.rachel

Quoting catk78:

I am not sure what to say, but you can read my post and make up your mind for yourself(it is the one about wow that was a bad fight).

K I will try to find it. :) I told her that you can't judge an entire race on a few kids that were punks.. but she says it's black people EVERYWHERE.. and I just don't even know where to begin with what to say to her.

twocutetwins09

I think that most people are too worried about being p.c. to tell the damn truth. There is a huge problem with the black youth of this nation. I'm glad someone of the same color brought it up so she can't be called racist.

sati769leigh

you have bigger balls than I do

EricaG87

I've had a very limited personal experience with black people due to where I grew up and live.  Unfortunately most of it (like 90%) has been negative :o(   But there were a few in there who were great and I would have liked to have gotten to know better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)