Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my children's bm is a piece of ****

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 39 Replies
Ugh I got such a horrible phone call today but let me give you a back story a little bit here. And please bear with any typos I'm on mobile... Ok SO I have 3 step children, ds 12, dd 11, and ds 9. I don't refer to them as step children very often because I love them and care for them like I do my own dd who is 2. Anyways there bm and dh divorced when youngest ds was 2. In their divorce parenting plan and cs was set up when everything was finalized. The children were to be with their bm on wednesday eves and every other weekend, alternating holidays and 2 weeks out of the summer. CS was only $120 a month. She paid it for a whole 6 months in the last 4 years. Nothing was finalized until 2006. Since I've been in the picture (4 years) it really hasn't worked the way it is supposed to. She only had them when it was convenient for her. We have catered to her a lot and let her pretty much do things the way she has wanted. This is all very sad especially since she will love being a mom in the summer then everythng turns to shit. In 2008 she took them to school for te first day in the fall. We didn't see or hear from her until valentines day 09, at her mother's wedding. She didn't call the kids on holidays or get them gifts. On mother's day of 09 she snapped back to reality and everything went as it was supposed to until the beginning of december. We let the kids stay the night with her on a sunday and she was supposed to take them to school on monday. I got a phone call at work at around 10 am that monday and it was the kids' school asking where they were. I said I didn't know but would figure it out and get them there. I call herf work, hospitals and jails and she isn't at any of them. I got a call from dd at around 11 and she is just bawling, she is at a house next door to bm's apartmment and doesn't know where bm is. I leave work go get all three kids and take them to school. I had already called dh and told him whhat was going on. So bm calls me around 1:30 that afternoon. Said she had went to the convenience store, got pulled over, went to jail because she had an outstanding warrant. I asked her how her car got home (it was there when I picked up kids) she said they were really nice and drove t home for her. I'm not dumb I know this is a lie, idk any cops that would do that. Ok so I just go with it because if I don't she will freak out. Ok so then I asked what time she got out of jail, she sd "10 minutes ago" lie....I already checked to see if she was there. Still going with it... Dh calls her and rips her a new one. We called dfs and told them what was going on. Idk if she got investigated or not, the social workers did come talk to the kids though. The ids made it very clear they didn't want anything to do with her so their grandmother (bm's mom) takes them to bm's house to pack their stuff. Gma finds puke ALL OVER the house and she calls dfs again. Anyways tht was the last time kids saw their bm. No calls on b-days, christmas, easter, nothing. We moved to a new city in may, filed the correct legal papers according to he parenting plan. Changed theparenting plan even so it said pretty much all contact between children and bm was up to dh. she got served and didn't even contact us or file any changes or anything to the pp. So about a month or two ago dh went to the cs office to find out where the ef cs is. We haven't seen it since last july. Cs office tells him HE is supposed to be paying. He also found out she was collecting fs, medicaid, housing assistance and cash assistance and she didn't even have the kids. She has been collecting all of this since last july! So ok I'm always pissed off about the crap she is pulling. So today I got pushed over the edge. Dh gets a phone call from an older guy looking for ds. Dh was like "she is at school... Who is this??" The guy asks when she will be availible or a better number to contact her. Its effing collections! Bm used her own dd's identity and racked up 10k just in a few months on dd's name!!! We are almost 100% sure it was her. Wtf?! I'm so pissed off right now. Idk even what to do! Sorry its so long. Just had to get this off my chest!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crashly
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:40 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM

holy crap!! are you going to take her to jail??

Idiosyncratic
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM

((hugs))

Crashly
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Dh better fucking let me do something I'm so sick of this bs!

Quoting silverdawn99:

holy crap!! are you going to take her to jail??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Thank God those children have you, a real mother, to care for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crashly
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Oh! Not to mention when the kids brought their stuff home their was a bag of crystal meth in an effing suit case! F I hate her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbishop8688
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM

WOW court and jail.. sooo illegal

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM

so did your DH get everything with the CS straighten out?

Crashly
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM
Thank you. The kids call me mom and express how blessed they are that they and dh have me. They really make my heart smile. <3

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Thank God those children have you, a real mother, to care for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norene
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:46 PM

omg. that women is certifiable. there are no words.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)