Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I get ppl to stop stalking us?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM
  • 13 Replies

Okay to make a long story short. Today I ran to the gerocery store to pick up some brats and buns for myself, dh and dd to eat for supper. Well as I was driving back home I noticed this white BMW following me. I even did a U turn and started back down the same road I was driving up and it still followed me and kept following me until I drove by the police station. And this isn't the first time it has happened we have been followed home plenty of times by different cars. And I know I am not being paranoid because I do U turns and sharp turns just to make sure they are following me.

Well here is the deal we are driving a yellow car and another girl in the same small town as us drives the same yellow car but her is a crappy dodge and ours is a Pontiac. Anyways this girl is a drug dealer and a thief. So I am starting to think ppl are mistaking our car for hers. Heck I even have cops following me to see if I mess up so they have a reason to pull me over and one cop even pulled me over for a fake reason (he said I had too many headlights on at 11 pm) to see if I was her cause he wanted to bust her for drugs. Oh and I reported that cop to the sheriff the next day. Anyways I get tired of these ppl thinking we are her. It has gotten me so worried that I always lock our car door and house doors and on top of that I have the sheriff on speed dial. I can't really talk to the cops about this cause I don't have any proof and it's not like they could do anything about it. Of course they wouldn't anyways cause we have a crappy pd.

Any suggestions?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Idiosyncratic
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:43 PM

paint your car...

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Group Owner of Crunchy Mama Contests!

Idiosyncratic
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM

or put a bunch of those stickers on it that have a family of stick figures...

hopefloats505
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM

can you not get another car?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I would change color of car definitely.  Add some stickers or something to the windows so it is different...... The cops should be able to run your plates to know it isnt her though.

Orchidmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM

mmm idk what about painting your car adifferent color? putting a bumper sticker to make it different i dont know do sometihng different to it. Sorry you going through it i would be worry too.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM

find out what her name is and put a sign in your back window that says you aren't her

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Quoting Idiosyncratic:

or put a bunch of those stickers on it that have a family of stick figures...

BEFORE you get shot for a deal gone bad.

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:47 PM
I would put a big sticker on your doors and back bumper, or write with paint on the windows (the safe paint), something to distingiush the difference. Either that or sell your car and get a new color. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Countrygerl
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Quoting hopefloats505:

can you not get another car?

No not at this time. Cause the car has a dent in it and the trunk doesn't close right. So even if I did get anyone to take it as a trade in (which I doubt it) I wouldn't get much for it. Also this is my dream car.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)