Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

very depressed tried to file a restraining order againest a crazy neighbor and was denied. should i try to move when i can afford it

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM
  • 21 Replies

i have never been through such a needless emotionally distressing sitution for such senseless reasons..this girl  named nicole .. we use to be friends and then in june we had a falling out bc she stole from 80 yr old neigbor and was turning out to be a complete user. i tried to confront her abt stealing from my neigbor and using me for free babysitting diapers; wipes.. i was constantly helping her out..bc i felt moms should help other moms when they can   she went crazy on me telling that im a horrible mom bc i dont spank..  i cage my child bc i have a gate that blocks my son from gettting into the kitchen.

we ended  up making peace in late july bc she was my neighbor and i just wanted peace where i live.. well on august 3rd she asked me to come down to the hospital to pretend to be her sister so she could get some pain pills.. and i just didnt want to so i said no.. THIS IS WHEN SHE BECAME A NUT CASE... Starting calling my phone 24/7 basically harassing me.. telling me that im not right with god..bc i wont help her out...  then she left me messages saying that she was listening outside my window.  well shit really hit the the fan on august 12 when she came down to the condo pool just to start conflict

IN THis public place she start screaming at me throwing martial problems in face that i once told her bc i THOUGHT she was my friend. man  was i wrong.. the whole thing ended by her spitting in my face.. the police officer that came out said that i should get a restraining order. so i went down the next day and filed for one. the court date was set for today.

well in the inner term she thought she would call cps on me and make up false things to try to get my son taken from me. THIS WAS OUT OF PURE REVENGE     . SHE SAID THINGS  such as i have bricks of weed in my closet and i get high in front of my son.      cps came out on aug 18 drug tested both my dh and i and we both tested negative for all drugs.   I gladly welcomed the the worker to search my whole house.  he looked around and deemed the accusations to be wrong. IVESTAGATION CLOSED

can i just say i hate her for doing this to me.. spit in my face all u want . call and harrass me but try to get my child taken from me .. bc i WONT LET U CONTROL ME.. that just makes me crazy

flash forward my court date was this morning.  we both went in front of the judge.  she PROUDLY ADMITTED to calling cps on me.. Then she proceeded to lie and say that she has seen my husband hit me in front of her.   my marriage is NOT perfect. but he has never hit me let alone in front of her.  i stated my case..mentioninG all the things i said earlier.. harrassing calls; spitting in my face; that day at the pool threatening to hit me...... all this didnt matter\

the judge just looked at us both like two females filled with drama.. RESTRAINING ORDER DENIED.   she literally walked out of the court room laughing her ass off...

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE? if u were me would u move? i cant afford  to move at this time. and i love where i live other then the fact she lives here.. everytime i see her my stomach is filled with fear disgust and im ashamed to admit it.. my heart hates her.. for trying to get my child taken from me.

this was mostly a vent and i need some advice .. if u were me would u try to move.. we rent our condo not own.  any way thank u for listening to my crazy story!!!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:51 PM

file for an apeal

mama_2_jasper
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Run away and never look back!

KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Crazy Chris on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

If she rents too, then contact the landlord. I would also refile the restraining order. maybe you will get a different judge.

nellbug
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Quoting gypsy_rose:

file for an apeal

Search & Win

SNA
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:00 PM

i am so sorry you are going though this. I would move and have no contact with her what so ever. You need to keep you and your family safe. she sounds crazy! GL

Rydersmommy616
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:07 PM

i think i should file for an appeal...  the judge said i could always file again if she does something to assault me .. it just sucks thats how far it has to come to protect myself.. i think im going to move. not this month or even next..  bc i just cant afford it.... but i know by this time next year i will not live here... thank u for taking the time to reply.. just a little support right now is cheering me up

KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Crazy Chris on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM

She did assault you! Spitting on you IS assault!

Quoting Rydersmommy616:

i think i should file for an appeal...  the judge said i could always file again if she does something to assault me .. it just sucks thats how far it has to come to protect myself.. i think im going to move. not this month or even next..  bc i just cant afford it.... but i know by this time next year i will not live here... thank u for taking the time to reply.. just a little support right now is cheering me up

activitymode
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I would MOVE!!

caiti
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:11 PM

I would reapply for the restraining order, and work on moving as quickly as possible. It would be horribly stressful to try to live in that sort of situation, her trying to find any sort of drama on you that she could. I hate it for you, I do. Stay strong, mama.

crazynlove1207
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Quoting nellbug:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

file for an apeal

And actually take some proof, not just your word. Phone records, witness's, etc....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)