Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom's Farrah.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM
  • 24 Replies

Did any one read this weeks article on Farrah in US Weekly?  I rarely pick up those magazines, but it caught my attention with her on the front of it.  They had her talking about being scammed.  She admitted it was stupid for falling for the scam, but she's still learning.  She also did admit that she ended up going to her parents for help, but they told her no.  It also said that she has started working things out with her parents and they have actually been babysitting Sophia while Farrah works and goes to school.  It also talks about what she's doing about school and all of that.  Despite how insane her mother is I am glad that they've started working things out and that her parents are getting to spend time with Sophia.  I think that, despite the fact that she was screwed money wise, that they didn't help her out of the mess and she had to work to make the money back.  I think it was a good lesson for her.  She's learning by trail and error, but at least she's learning something.

baby girlteen boy

Ariel Beth               Max

my baby girl!        my 18 year old brother that is college bound.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BigMaemaJama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

wat a dingbattslap

Brianav
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM
I felt really bad for her. You live and you learn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeIsMyWorld2009
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM
Leave the girl alone already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jkleinman
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Oh no.  You misunderstood.  I don't hate her.  I've really changed my opinion of her.  My post was about the fact that she's doing better and making steps to do things the right way according to the article.

Quoting HeIsMyWorld2009:

Leave the girl alone already.

baby girlteen boy

Ariel Beth               Max

my baby girl!        my 18 year old brother that is college bound.

cshepard
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM

I agree. She used to get on my nerves so bad, but I really feel bad for her. The whole situation with her mom and then the one w/Sophias dad, that just breaks my heart for both of them. She does some things without thinking and that's how you learn, yes alot of them are stupid but who is perfect?

hamptonj
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:11 PM

What happened to Sophias dad?

Quoting cshepard:

I agree. She used to get on my nerves so bad, but I really feel bad for her. The whole situation with her mom and then the one w/Sophias dad, that just breaks my heart for both of them. She does some things without thinking and that's how you learn, yes alot of them are stupid but who is perfect?

atlshine
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Hmm, yeah, that was dumb as hell. That's what happens when you try to be grown and do everything on your own before you're ready.

mavcoed
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:14 PM

he was killed in a car accident along with one of his friends

Quoting hamptonj:

Quoting cshepard:

I'm a Pro-life, vaccinating, breastfeeding, nightmare cuddling, public schooling, non-spanking, make-up wearing, hair styling, high heel wearing, college educated, catholic stay at home mom to David, and Peyton. And wife to a United States Sailor.

USMCwife22
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:14 PM

He died in a car wreck I think it was.

Quoting hamptonj:

Quoting cshepard:

piercedbeauty21
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM

He died. I think I remember reading somewhere that he was in a car accident, and Farrah was upset at her mom because she didn't want them to have contact anymore, so he never got a chance to see Sophia.

Quoting hamptonj:

Quoting cshepard:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)