Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you really knew me...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM
  • 157 Replies

If you really knew me, you would know that I don't want to be alone forever!

Now you're turn!

And does anyone know when the videos on mtv.com are going to be working again!?!?!?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sati769leigh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:57 PM

If you really knew me you would know that i am in the midst of the worst heartbreak of my life. but standing strong

sumhchik
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM

If you really knew me...you'd see that I have so much more to offer than what's "seen" because of my age

piercedbeauty21

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm scared to death to go out into public alone, but I push myself to do it for my daughter.

La-Belle-Vie

If you really knew me you would know that I have major anxiety whenever I am alone at night with out my husband (he works a rotating shift and has night shift every few weeks).

raegansmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

If you really knew me you would know that I fear everyday that my DH will figure out he can do so much better than me & he will walk out the door.

misunderstood1
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:00 PM

if you really knew me you'd know I am terrified of doctors but now realize I need these people and are taking them head on...

Lattymo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM

If you really knew me..you would know I do want to be alone..lol..seriously.

anetrnlov
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM

If you really knew me you would know that I would gladly die for my family...without a second though.

cshepard
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM

You would know that I want to find the love of my life, get married again and have another baby. I feel like time is running out bc I'm 30 and my kids are 13 and 9. Makes me so sad :(

epoh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:02 PM
If you really knew me you'd know I just really really need a hug and a shoulder to cry on. It's really fucking hard trying to be super mommy and daddy and I'm EXHAUSTeD. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)