Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a possible miscarriage

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

i have asked a couple question in the answers section of cafemom but I figured I would make a post to explain it a lot better.

My friend text me asking what could I take while pregnant for pain. I tell him it matters what trimester it is. he told me 2nd. so i tell him tyendol which was my first question I asked today.  well then i ask him where is the pain cuz i remeber that pain could be cramping in the stomach area or other things that could be a sign of a miscarriage.  well he tells me headaches and back pain. well turns out his friend is having cramps in her tummy area and sharp back pains. well i tell him those are signs of miscarriage at least that is what I thought. So of course I'm a big webmd person and check on there sure enough that both of those are signs of miscarriage. so that was my second question can you miscarriage in the second trimester. so far the verit is yes and get her to the hospital now! i'm sitting here crying cuz all he is going to tell her is that she needs to lay on her side and drink lots of water cuz those are the two things i remeber having to do. While i only had a scare while I was pregnant that is what I was told to do, if it got worse to go in.  He doesnt want to tell her that she might be miscarrying because she is excited "cause she talks about seeing the kid and wanting to hear the kid".  to me that's wrong of him though another friend said he would rather be there for her to comfort her when she finds out then sit there and say she might. I personally would want to know especially if Im excited. so idk how to convience him to tell her.  I know him pretty well and know he is stubborn as hell and doesn't like to make people mad. He is also overly emotional and I think it would really hurt him if she does miscarriage and he knew she was having signs of a miscarriage and did nothing. Forgot to mention that she doesn't have a dr or medical insurance and has not seen a dr her whole pregnancy!!! just asked him if the meds helped and he said she didn't take any. so i asked if she went to a dr and I'm waiting on a reply. thanks if you made it through this.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crazymama1008
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM

:(

pinnapple
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM

his answer was no to her going to the dr.

pinnapple
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:14 PM

bump

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:41 AM

im sorry

pinnapple
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 4:49 PM

well now he isnt answering my text to find out how she is doing today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)