Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O of the FB brother/sister revenge..... Sibling revenge stories

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  • 15 Replies

Brothers and sisters can be nasty to each other, no doubt about that. How mean were you or your sibling to each other?

My sister's most memorable story to tell about me is the habanero pepper story. She use to steal and wear my cute panties and bras. So once I found my panties in her room, rubbed a habanero pepper to the whole crotch of it. Mom had to go get her from school as soon as she was dropped off the bus. She didn't take my panties anymore :)

When God created the world it was limitless. Man decided to add borders.

The Immigration Support Group. We know it's a hard process and are here to talk, share experiences, and lend a helping hand.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3earthangels
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM

BUMP!

3earthangels
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM

BUMP!

ShellGardner
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegansmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM

My older sister got mad at me once & gave all my clothes to Goodwill when I was at school one day.  She convinced my parents it was an accident!  Yeah...she's that good!

Christinas1st
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:54 PM

i shoulda thought of that when my sister started takin my underwear!! lol

Bump!

sxybxmami
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM

lmao that was funny.  My youngest sister and I used to wrestle each other when we were little, but she always bit me. So one day I made her bite herself lmao, I put her in a headlock and she thought she was biting my arms and idk how I did it, but somehow she bit hers.  She had crooked teeth and they hurt really bad, so now she knew what it felt like. She never bit anyone again. 

3earthangels
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:25 PM

BUMP!

jodyann2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:26 PM

BUMP!

KandiceN
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM

My brother was 8yrs older than me, but we used to fight so bad.

When we were younger our doors were on opposite sides of the hallway and both opened in.  He handcuffed me, one hand to each door and left me there for I don't even know how long.  I couldn't sit cause my arms were too short to let me get down to the floor and i couldn't reach to lean on the door either so i had to just stand there... and scream lol  Soon as my parents got home I told on him though ;)

I can't remember ever doing anything other than tattling on him..  I wish he was still around so I could ask him!!

3earthangels
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:47 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)