Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My "spoiled" 4yo!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:47 PM
  • 36 Replies

His 4th B-day is Thurs........he's getting a I-Pod Touch, Ninendo DSi XL. Apps & Games for both................. WOW huh!!!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lextjmom0709
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:48 PM

can i come be our kid for a day lol

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:48 PM
Happy birthday! Buy the protection plans, he's bound to break it at some point!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmoosesmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Can I be your child for a day, pretty please, I know how to pick up after myself..

LoL. I really can't say much, my son has an Ipod, (although it was first mine & isn't a touch) & for Christmas is getting a Wii & maybe a netbook.....

Amybelle
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:52 PM

to be honest.........his ever Indulgent brothers & sisters are the culprits............LOL

Mitch_Gray37
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM
[Not bashing, I promise. Only joking.] But where do you and or Dh work? I would love some spending cash like that. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Quoting Mitch_Gray37:

[Not bashing, I promise. Only joking.] But where do you and or Dh work? I would love some spending cash like that. Lol.

it's his older brothers & sisters!! His oldest Big Brother is a member of the "GEEK SQUAD" they all LOVE spoiling him, it's ridiculous.......they  love him!!

DaisyGrowKit
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Wow is right! Make sure you're prepared to live up to these expectations year after year!

Amybelle
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Quoting DaisyGrowKit:

Wow is right! Make sure you're prepared to live up to these expectations year after year!

Yes!! I'm sure his big Brothers & Sisters will continue to spoil him.............They're pretty smitten :)

Karyanne24
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:08 AM
Hopefully I'll do the same for my son when he gets bigger... I always had the cool toys as a kid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:10 AM

I will join the club...my 3 year old has a Coach wristlet...and a Coach purse...and she is getting my iPhone since I just got a new one...LOL...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)